3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SentMail 16.02.20 10:09 pm

The problem with GOG Galaxy (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When you enable the GOG Galaxy comes out error-type missing necessary files to start the reinstall GOG Galaxy re - Tell me how to solve (If there is special topic for GOG, tell me where)
67 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerasader 16.02.20

this is a common mistake, unfortunately, incorrigible. the easiest way is to reinstall Windows, link to logerror http://mantis.gog.com/view.php?id=1868 Bug marked as Unassigned

g
gerasader 16.02.20

SentMail
suggest to dig in the registry editor, but if hands not from that place. it is better to wait. Here is a technique from foreign website. can try
errorI just experienced this issue as well. I original GOG install to my D: and then had to uninstall it and install it again to my C: drive. I'm looking at my registry and I can see the following issues: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \SYSTEM\ CurrentControlSet \services\Galaxy ClientService\ImagePath Was still pointing to the old install of the GOG Galaxy Client on my D: drive. After changing this to the correct/new install location on the C: drive, it would run correctly.

S
SentMail 16.02.20

Thank you

c
chernichnoe 16.02.20

It's the same error or not?

S
SD-061 16.02.20

Can't run the game. License. Installed gog galaxy, go there, it starts to download the update for the game. Comes to about 60% appears in the Witcher 3 setup error. Th for nah. Maybe someone was?

A
Ahilles27 16.02.20

SD-061
Here I have a current 25% the Witcher 3 setup error ransacked Gogh why I got you on the drive to suffer from GOG. help solve the problem

s
serial86 16.02.20

SD-061
So I hit Yes so cool.Win7 x64bit compatibility program says incompatible application. The game also does not start.I downloaded the patch 1.02 installed and the Witcher 3 haven't been started.On the advice of the website Gog.com,
program GOG Galaxy beta 1). I rebooted the system.2).Several times yesterday I uninstalled the GOG Galaxy it did not start but still slipped a not working shortcut to the game.Have uninstalled,installed the new shortcut to the game and the Witcher 3 has started.

M
Mattador 16.02.20

yesterday I bought Jewel version, the first was unpleasantly surprised by the fact that the GOG version (because Witcher 2 was known for lag), then pleasantly surprised 16 free DLC (in my opinion they are to any version going but not the point). Problems didn't, ran a few times, everything works perfectly. The dialogue is excellent, but in Geforce Expirience shows 2 parameters, smoothing, and the sun's rays off while in the game on. But it is trifles, in comparison with the atmosphere, completely in the spirit of the witch. As for the story, of course, to heighten the effect, you need to read the book and go through the first 2 games (especially since you can import save).

W
Waffen 16.02.20

Pliz tell me HOW does this vesch - I about GOG....the game is already (GOG) does not see it...clicked it starts a new swing - 24Гб..That kind of nonsense??

S
SD-061 16.02.20

Ахиллес27
serial86
You know, the problem has resolved itself, and on the same day. I noticed that the front of game GOG was written by the game in less than an hour And do somewhere at 22.00 the game was able to be updated and now everything works fine. Something like that.

A
Ahilles27 16.02.20

SD-061
Thank you for answer )) but I play without add-ons and updates, I'm afraid somehow )))

s
serial86 16.02.20

SD-061
You did not understand me,I'm not talking about running the game this is no problem.And on the program setup_galaxy_1.0.2.958 it is generally from a shortcut or from the place where it is installed does not start.That's the problem.And how to solve it I don't know.

w
wiedzmin6891 16.02.20

Good evening, everyone.
Prompt can someone faced. Played yesterday everything was fine. Today's gender of the day is suffering, re-installed the game, downloaded tried popular version, nothing helps, but here is the problem. Start the game and nothing happens. In processes hangs witcher3.exe shows consumed memory about polugigabayta, and after a while the process is removed. What the hell is that, you can not normally play in a really worthwhile game

S
Sancho_Ul 16.02.20

To the question about GOG Galaxy. Faced with this on the 19th, the problem was solved only now. In General, guys in the control panel and remove Microsoft Visual C++ 2012(preferably all versions). Then restart the computer. And then run the installer GOG Galaxy directly and he told you install a new version of C++ 2012. After these actions I have all the Polo, like clockwork. Vot.

s
standartclever 16.02.20

I have this problem: installed the game in gog, downloaded all the patches. Gog says that the game's not out yet. The release date of the game I do not see. Was at somebody such problem?

k
kingdiskort 16.02.20

I have this problem: installed the game in gog, downloaded all the patches. Gog says that the game's not out yet. The release date of the game I do not see.+

S
Saint_Sergey 16.02.20

Same problem, the Game is not out, already quite, there wasn't a Steam key in a box to put Herod!

R
Rain Hard 16.02.20

Now all is not working and site and galaxy?

Y
Yuriy1984 16.02.20

also the problem with Gog galaxy.after reinstalling the system and installing the game Gog does not see the installed game.have done the following-manually downloaded all the patches(up to 1.6),installed them,downloaded all the expansions installed them..then opened the disk,the folder Gog games,then the folder The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt,the bin folder,folder x64-there is found the label of the Witcher(the image of the wolf head)and run the game.the game starts,have been updated and all add-ons installed.if anyone helped-very pleased

2a_V 16.02.20

Bought the Witcher on disc, installed it, activated the code in GOG, the game appears in the library, but next to it marked not yet released.
Help if there is something similar.