3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jane334 16.02.20 10:12 pm

Warden,hawke or Inquisitor? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

which main character did you like more?
27 Comments
Sort by:
g
grobar 16.02.20

of course the Guardian!! he is the Hero of Ferelden!

A
Anzhelika04 16.02.20

Hawk

I
I3ender 16.02.20

The Inquisitor Qunari most of all, GF maybe if he had a voice, hawke HS.

R
Runaa 16.02.20

The guardian of course, because most wagering from him. Hawk, I gladly killed him, then I think comment is superfluous. The Inquisitor did not like that they use all bend over and deceive, and to take vengeance on no one. And in the end no entries were made in the dialogues, it was still what fought, but in the end the same for all the wagers they killed it.

A
AnchShi 16.02.20

Hmm... Good question!
The guardian is the most fortunate of all three.
Hawk the story is distorted so that hawk everywhere loser. And all loved ones lost, and Luminary released and blah blah blah. But I have hawk girl, I let her be Blondeau and make mistakes.
SNCR got a little less lucky than guard, but more determined.

Are unable to choose between them. They're both gorgeous)

K
Killmen712 16.02.20

Warden,hawke and Inquisitor in its all good

W
Witali_Mytko_KFS 16.02.20

The guardian out of the competition!

l
lookaway 16.02.20

guardian of the rules, hawk's original. the Inquisitor and what not to do - it will be some mediocre nothing, which on the background of the party members, like a gray mouse.

L
LordKorvin 16.02.20

Hawke in DA2. Without regard to the Inquisition. And, indeed, made Hawke a loser

m
mordvin121 16.02.20

I liked all three.But hawk liked less than the Inquisitor and GF.

N
Niko71790 16.02.20

As the characters are good, but compare the sense especially is not present. Each had its own guard, had my hawke and my Inquisitor - someone had a good sense of humor, someone a complete moron, and someone hero risked everything and won, or who gave their all for victory, did not live up to it.
Yes, don't forget - the writers present characters in different ways: one in the midst of Maura, the last of those who are struggling with it for centuries and can stop him; the other ran away and told his story (in fact the story of one man, and all around it about 15 meters) and the third survived the accident in a monstrous conspiracy of forces ancient of all, so to speak, modern Thedas and... started.
But yeah, as a character stands out in a bad way hawk, only because of the writers - I don't like the story of 1 man against the backdrop of an interesting and important event, especially in such a colorful universe. Hero-Strazh was not blown out of proportion, despite the fact that officially (by default all afterwards the first part) he is a noble man who lost his entire family and fell from the beautiful life in the Inferno of hell (Moore, a civil war massacre in his own castle and everything else, the feeling of complete hopelessness). About the Inquisitor not even saying I played and saw who and what he, for all his deeds and backgrounds.

j
jane334 16.02.20

Niko71790
Good,detailed response :) I still prefer the guardian despite the fact that he(she)no default of appearance and voice acting,perhaps it's a good story and different predatory.Part 2 shame,although the companions are quite interesting

H
Hypest 16.02.20

Hawk

P
Pelmen dobra 16.02.20

Inqui though, because it was drawn better. And about the family we know it, and now he is more engaged in a dialogue, has an opinion on everything. And as a person, I think, the strongest.

g
grobar 16.02.20

for me only the Hero of Ferelden is the best, how they passed time)) I still the same just passed) It to me as a mother was))) Inqui personal identity but it is still not home, and so familiar) In the second part honestly started to play 5 times, but have not mastered more than one game, so what about the Hawk can't say anything

L
LordKorvin 16.02.20

Galactic morsel
And about the family we know
Hmm... It's about the family Hawke we knew about dwarf/ human, Guardian, and Inqui somehow not disclosed to the family.

w
warp 37 16.02.20

Guardian.

T
Taran2Lstar 16.02.20

If the ground set 1 -Guardian, 2 - Inquisitor 3 - hawk. And of course all good, but hawk will be a little to concede.

T
Taran2Lstar 16.02.20

Even if the Inquisitor could romance Morrigan, I wouldn't do it. Just so my Guard was attached to her in the 1st part!!!

R
Renoh 16.02.20

Hawk the most charismatic.
The hero of Ferelden - generally so-so, not made public, without the charisma, in short, which will come up yourself, so be it. But realized just in any way.
Inquisitor-mage, the man with the second option of a voice is also good.