3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KILLER_KIRILL 23.09.19 11:00 am

The problem with the eyes. A serious problem. (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Checked the game on two Repack (Xatab R. G. Mechanics)
The average iron. Drivers last. The system is OK.
Asked on other popular forums(Answers @Mail.ru - Wanlov XD) - no information found.
The graphics are on low, other settings also tried.
I will be glad to any accurate answer (Not necessarily advise to buy a license, but I know that such comments)
Thanks in advance.
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
KILLER_KIRILL 23.09.19

A
Astroreber 23.09.19

You just have not realized, but the Nazis are from another galaxy, they just don't have to hide your real eyes, so show them, don't worry.

P
PIRAT69 23.09.19

The demon has possessed just simply. Try to take the Bible, sit on campesterol and read some prayers. You can try in Google to find an exorcism and so on. The expulsion of demons from people. And maybe help. And eyes will become normal. Only version of deliverance, no more!!! You can still marker to paint on, that the eyes are not corns.

K
KILLER_KIRILL 23.09.19

Haha

K
KILLER_KIRILL 23.09.19

Astroreber
This crap with all the eyes, even during Kat Scenes!

z
zagruzon 23.09.19

much eyesore? what kind of optimization do you want new games on the repak?there is litsuhu finished to a good condition....

m
m0LoT 23.09.19

And you call this a serious problem?

a
angryfish99 23.09.19

Can to draw eye using some special Shader that your vidyuhi not drawn. Repak stupid or clumsy.
Let me guess, vidyuhi from AMD?

a
alexchib 23.09.19

There is a problem with crumbling fonts, so if you score on the fonts and play then I had the exact same glitch with the eyes of the characters. And the fonts are treated only by restarting the game and/or Windows

K
KILLER_KIRILL 23.09.19

angryfish99
Net

l
lihtarik 23.09.19

I do deep purple, which in the eyes of fascists.that the life that the dead. I'm at the end of it all came to kill them, not the eyes them to build))

K
KILLER_KIRILL 23.09.19

lihtarik
I thought so too, but in this moment the pants are not to impose?

l
lihtarik 23.09.19

UY! E! Figasse! Then the current to the optometrist....or exorcist :D