3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mad_cloud 16.02.20 10:12 pm

By what formula plus the skills from the unit? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Good question
5 Comments
Sort by:
m
makc11021992 16.02.20

Swastik
Do not know the formula, but I do say, if all bleed the same diplomacy 3 it will increase more than one for 12

D
DeuxL 16.02.20

Swastik
sort of depends on dialogue. Some plus, some just personal preferences. In the interaction with the environment the appropriate command (open lock, etc. vypolnjaet character with the largest value. In a text adventure, can also take the average value of the skill group (athletics, stealth), but for complete success you need at least one skill from each of the party members

S
Stanislav Arkess 16.02.20

Summed Skill of Other Party Members Skill Bonus
1 +1
2 +2
4 +3
7 +4
11 +5
16 +6
22 +7
29 +8

M
Magerose 16.02.20

I found a formula using squad skills:

Ie a squad +4, you need 7 units of skill.
In the dialogues aid squad is always from the party members towards the main character.
The breaking of the aid goes to those who have more developed skill.
Text quests help to those who are selected for verification, if you do not give a choice, then again, as in the dialogues, to GG.

r
raspisnoy1 16.02.20

on the classics you can not maracide...enough default+who rocked what(tested)+ you again kazualov-give an option where you strong))) stupid questions in our time...this is not hardcore...it's sand for children because children now are gentle...they are led and not leading