3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gena Gayduk 16.02.20 10:14 pm

Will SSD Stabilizirovat fps? (Stellaris)

In General, the question in the topic. Someone Played it first on HDD and then moved on to SDD? Is there a difference?
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
scorg94 16.02.20

I put. But here clearly it is difficult to say whether it has improved FPS. He then became higher, but the game on the SSD I moved after the release of version 2.0, which improved the performance.

r
random3355 16.02.20

Gene Hayduk
Mainly the processor, from the SSD just to boot faster, speed drops from the calculation of days (with the mod for the galaxy 5K at the end of the game, 1 day was considered to be about 5 minutes).

Z
ZlKrol 16.02.20

scorg94
Strong improvement in fps-but at 2.0 not noticed.

_
_B1aD3_ 16.02.20

Gene Hayduk
In fact - SSD reduces the drawdown at the time of uploading something. FPS not increases it.
Look during the game on load HDD.

L
Luka_gg 16.02.20

Gene Hayduk
The game on the old engine. I threw this idea: 1) a Lot of mods mows performance; 2) Optimize for Hyper-threading NO. The game engine x86 (32-bit wow). To shreds tear one core, even the redistribution manually does not change the situation. 3) optimization of the game in General is great, however, not one she suffers from garbage, the engine is hard to digest a huge kolichestvo objects and operations.
The result of one, the SSD will not help here, the game engine does not digest such quantity physically, and just give up.
Remember Cities Skaylan, Dimworld, Skyrim (that's it over, adding DX11 and 64-bit engine that was more efficient to use the PC resources and thus work with a large number of mods with confidence), as well as other games where you can distribute a lot of mods, or something to build.
SSD only affects the speed of data exchange, it does not add FPS. HDD is more than enough to work, the rest is nitpicking, partly time-related work (download the locations, levels, textures, objects). FPS same within the error (rather a question of influence on the TIME FRAME and SMOOTHNESS).

s
scorg94 16.02.20

ZlKrol
The game is much smoother work began. Slow start only closer to 2400 years.

N
Nothingness Number-One 16.02.20

Definitely Yes .Especially in the later stages of the game .
Especially if you have 8GB of RAM . Much nicer to play .

A
Alerondel 16.02.20

I have on the SSD is a toy , not particularly lag , only if there is a huge number of ships , not the type of title clear aliens out of the portal , there's thousands of them , the dust-there is still the same)

R
RAHUC 16.02.20

ssd will not raise fps and speed up downloading running games