3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leon96983 17.02.20 08:54 pm

Changing the processor on mother ASUS.

Is mother Asus P8H77 V LE intel core i5 3330. I want to replace percents on the i7 3770K. Will he chase this mother? or does the meaning of this change?
3 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 17.02.20

Leon96983
Could you not create a new topic and ask in the old (http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/vopros_o_zamene-961130/).
The H77 chipset does not allow you to overclock the CPU. Only P and Z. that Is, set the multiplier, the frequency of Turbo Boost on a regular basis.
Spoileralert compact ASUS P8H77-M LE, the component layout is spacious, which eliminates problems with installation, even in confined enclosures. The basis of the motherboard is the chipset Intel H77 Express, which provides support for any Intel in the performance LGA1155 socket, but the chipset does not allow users to count on even minimal acceleration.
In General, the 3770k is not very good friends with the crackdown, he was with me, merely stood 45-48 degrees. If you are going to take it, just be careful and check scalped it or not. One scalped he died a year later, I would be taking did not, in any case.

Of course, the meaning is very large. However, it is recognized that the system is already old, of course the new hardware is better. But, this is the best option - without replacing the RAM and motherboard, especially if you do not have to wait a lot for the future. He left, to be honest, a couple of years, if you have to pull further, then 3 years you can try to drag him behind the ears. Actually, the PERC 6 years already. Today only 6 cores, ideally 12 threads. If the money squeeze, the Assembly 3770 + gtx 1060 / 1070 very even.

L
Leon96983 17.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
never saw the old topic, sorry,
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
3770 + gtx 1060
this Assembly and want to collect. Thanks for the reply.

L
Luka_gg 17.02.20

Leon96983
Quote: I have not seen old topic, sorry is Not really clear, whether this refers to, but if you do not know, then in the profile section on the main Your last actions or is there a to switch to the section Activity and then Forum.
So
Yes, take it, c 1060 gtx the most, will get off with minimal cost, and there, if you want to be on the new digging.