3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Varvara Dvachevskaya 17.02.20 08:55 pm

Can't start. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Like any freakin ' awesome story, my need to start with the Preface. About a year ago I completed the passage of Witcher 3, no problems. Now I wanted to replay last night came to Vizim (the beginning), I think, will continue tomorrow. But unexpectedly, the next day this game became use Android trainer for running windose referred to witcher3.exe. Polazil on forums, checked papacy /ddi, there is only GOG.dll. The reinstallation has led to a strange process behavior witcher3.exe: Powys, eat a bit of RAM and dies for no reason. The second launch of the same. Third. On the fourth time I was greeted with joy dialog Windows ..stopped working, the same alleged reason - witcher3.exe. Components for the year has not changed, the system requirements are perfect for games at medium settings, firewood is the latest version. Repak from hatab (only here let no buy, then it will work)
4 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZanVan 17.02.20

I have the Repack from Hatab even not install (error during installation) - set of a cube)

XS, the reasons can be many, download another Repack and roll till the moment of first installation when Vizim reached. Precise, at a time when the game has started.

S
Sivka-pro 17.02.20

Transfer another Repack such as mechanics, in all torrents will find no problems! Most likely corrupted some core files in the game, but what is hard to say, and especially not litsuha and there you have the opportunity to perekashivaet the game(like steam, or GOG). Moreover, it may be a damaged entry in the registry, if you have cleaned the system of any of the prog... Problems may be a bunch. Maybe you didn't clean hidden files that are in hidden folders such as program data, etc. if you delete the game and re-install the system sees them... Well, you start pumping, and a clean install of a different Repack before installation is reliably clean all the hidden folders and registry. Will also help net-sample reinstalling drivers for the video card, if you have it NVIDIA, about AMD I do not know, do not use... started in the 4th time a week ago to go to NG+, have faced similar problems and worse... good Luck!

g
geralt88 17.02.20

Good evening. In the folder Bin/x64 deleted file steam.dll?

A
Aleks 76 17.02.20

Barbara Gacevska
https://gamer-mods.ru/load/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/patchi/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_goty/122-1-0-4583