3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4wanderer4 17.02.20 08:55 pm

Spoilers - what to click in the mode, Ranger Hardcore? (Metro: Last Light)

Hello!

Caution - spoilers!

Please, tell me that you should press the mode, Ranger Hardcore, so:
1. to kill Lesnikovo? (experimentally found that E = leave it alive)
2. to save Paul? (experimentally found out that if you long to look for the right button to save him in no time :) )

Thank you :)
9 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilinor 17.02.20

to save Paul it is necessary to go

a
ak-13 17.02.20

To kill V.

4wanderer4 17.02.20

Thank you all! As the Ranger mode for the first passage adapted say bad.. I was playing and learning how to change the knife to the grenade.. :)

M
MuxauJl 17.02.20

It is written in the description, if I am not mistaken that mode is not for the first passage. And as for me, it's not because of complexity but because of the lack of interface.

4wanderer4 17.02.20

I just decided that for the first time on Ranger hardcore will be the most positive emotions in the result

I think the Ranger could be in the first 15 minutes of the game all the features manage to explain, without a blow to dive

R
RGC 17.02.20

you need to read before something to choose, everything is very clearly written. for repetition

D
Dominosl 17.02.20

Change additional weapons: clamped the TAB and took the mouse in the desired direction.
Down the mines. Up throwing knives. To the left is a pomegranate. Right incendiary grenade. Each weapon has a corresponding sound. For min - a beeping, etc.
E-stun.
V-murder.

H
Headluck 17.02.20

Thank you. Going on RKH's almost gone and the whole damn game with one grenade, etc. is not used.

s
saa0891 17.02.20

Dominosl wrote:
Down the mines. Up throwing knives. To the left is a pomegranate. Right incendiary grenade. Each weapon has a corresponding sound. For min - a beeping, etc.
A long time passed and I decided to pass on the Ranger and the rest have forgotten that there is a problem with that,but the sound is really just simply determine what to choose,mines peak,igniting grenades sound fluid,well knives clear quiet sound of grinding metal.