3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anglerfish 17.02.20 08:55 pm

Freezes in windows 10 (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

In fact, the problem.
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel_Orlov 17.02.20

I HAVE THE MOUNTAIN HOW TO CONNECT GP NVIDIA ON THE LAPTOP

T
The Dmitry Disaire 17.02.20

The fourth part is the optimization of sh..t ,so think for yourself,I have two gigs vidyuhi proposes it,Windows 10 and it does not matter what Windows.

n
nechaav 17.02.20

wassups
The same trouble, installed Windows 10 64-bit, game settings optimal version of GeForce Experience (other games with the optimal settings exposed through this program to work well), but there are unpleasant friezes, disturbing the comfort of the game :-( text me if you manage to fix the problem.

n
nechaav 17.02.20

wassups
I have a nvidia video card and drivers, but the result is the same, periodically frieze :-( Very annoying. If I find out will tell ;-)

n
nechaav 17.02.20

wassups
Also built-in, only Realtek, model I do not remember. Lying separate soundcard, but something was lazy to put it :-) I think I have frieze, regardless of the sounds, try to observe at what times it occurs.

M
MrWorld 17.02.20

nechaav
Hey, you did it with friezes?

A
Anglerfish 17.02.20

MrWorld
Personally I have Vin10 all the same friezes. And hope Yubikov stupid - they all throw their games very quickly, even if some known bugs left.

L
Luka_gg 17.02.20

MrWorld
Anglerfish
Friezes were also observed on other operating systems, has something changed? Read.
Particles PhysX. MicroProse http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_4_black_flag/tech/chastitsy_physx_mikrofrizy-929335/
Vertical sync and фпсhttp://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_4_black_flag/tech/vertikalnaya_sinhronizatsiya_i_fps-924408/
And somewhere like, there were complaints.

A
Anglerfish 17.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
There's just someone from the modders my post what was cut or something.
There I described that on Win7 and Win8 microflow were not there - the game was 45-60FPS, but slowly (not counting transitions from 60 to 45 at the beginning of the sea battle). But as soon as put 10ку, it immediately appeared some microfreeze that to play normally do not give.
Generally, it is the only game that on 10-ke played worse than on older OSes; with other games I have on the contrary been. MicroProse appear at all settings - even on the smallest screen resolution.
And Yes, physX is disabled I was, and over & under is not included, because I have not had a stable 60FPS.

R
Ryazancev 17.02.20

Anglerfish
You record games off in 10 wines(dvr)?
Spoiler

L
Luka_gg 17.02.20

Anglerfish
I understood, accepted. there are a couple of forums, maybe you should dig, if not...
After installing Windows 10, I started a small friezes in играхhttp://forums.playground.ru/software/posle_ustanovki_windows_10_nachalis_nebolshie_frizy_v_igrah-943358/
Windows 10 GameDVRhttp://forums.playground.ru/software/windows/windows_10_gamedvr-919502/
There was some advice. Maybe something new will be.

M
MrWorld 17.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
I'm not about AC4, but about all games in General. Fps always above the weave, but sometimes when fps drops for example from 140 to 130, I have a freeze, though, and just may appear. Very annoying, don't know what to do, Windows 10 on a formatted disc set, but it was no use

A
Anglerfish 17.02.20

Ryazancev
VOVAN WOLF
GameDVR NAV will try to cut down. Oh, you again have the game to swing :)

L
Luka_gg 17.02.20

MrWorld
Honestly, guys, I'll put on the second system unit with the 1600S, Windows 10th, and I somehow don't like. Then something caught, but somehow, it is bearable, and the few played. I want to disable to dig in GameDVR. Clearly something delivers. not the first topic on Windows 10. What nonsense is this going on.

A
Anglerfish 17.02.20

Ryazancev
VOVAN WOLF
In General, the freezes have not gone away. The game itself will likely curve, as, for example, the same Rogue I have is almost perfect: FPS is reduced only during a very large sea battles, and the Frisians are not in principle. But disabling this GameDVR was hardly superfluous, so thank you!

M
MunchkiN 616 17.02.20

from the Frisians in my case, relieves the terrible overclocking CPU HyperTransport still ideally would do lines Express controller and memory but my pitch that can't afford. PA the idea lgla 2011 and (-3) with a good memory should always be stable 30фпс potsony and further away from the CPU frequency

A
Anglerfish 17.02.20

MunchkiN 616
What is the acceleration, if the appearance/absence microflow not depend on the in-game settings? I can put everything on the bare minimum, to play at 62FPS, but the freezes still there.

M
MunchkiN 616 17.02.20

Anglerfish
well, in Minya friezes in the cities and especially microfreeze and even edochie nano freezes when kazhitsya that the game is as it is not smooth although the fps thereof is not visible. and it is strange that during tasks of these friezes and almost none. I didn't tested it on any settings lower than the maximum but the key to stability in Minya PA move in range drawing basically. without overclocking by the way more fps is rigidly stuck on their own processor performance
so can we have friezes of the Coca-different pitch nature
by the way is almost the same game going on in vectors. most likely games are poorly optimized for a lot of flow

A
Agent Nomad 17.02.20

game fierce the trash, the engine curve, with fiziksom none of the iron is not pulling, no, it's kind of from 57 to 62 fps on ultra, but it's not like a smooth framerate, it felt as if the game lag