3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Patriot PG 17.02.20 08:55 pm

The bullets cease to gather (Metro: Last Light)

I have a strange bug. Appears on all versions of reduxa and last light, but in the original Metro 2033 is not happening. The nexus one, the patch does not help, other Repack does not help. The point is that after some cartridges cease to get near while I would not spend, and is this stuff constantly. What to do with it?
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 17.02.20

Patriot PG
I've already said in the next topic,there are limitations to each weapon except for the ammunition used in the form of money.

Y
Yagor179 17.02.20

Patriot PG
You won't believe, but it's not a bug, it's a limited amount of ammo.

[
[ ERIK ] 17.02.20

Patriot PG
A bug would be if this crap was not used.
Here each type of ammunition each a certain number. For example you can't carry more than 270 regular rounds or 60 rounds Magnum (haven't played so I forgot how many). In any game like that.

P
Patriot PG 17.02.20

saa0891
How to fix it?
[ ERIK ]
Nothing wrong. Metro 2033(not Redux) this rubbish was not collected everything I saw and never this opportunity is not lost.

s
saa0891 17.02.20

Patriot NG wrote:
How to fix it?
Why fix it when it's part of the game mechanics to complicate gameplay in Ranger mode the number of portable cartridges generally cut in half.

P
Patriot PG 17.02.20

saa0891
Because this mechanic is so stupidly made that it would be better it did not exist, as in the previous section. If we make the restriction, as in Stalker - weight. To be able to choose what to bring and what to throw away, however, the lack of ammunition necessary to do stops on the collection, and they just must be small, as in silent hill. But personally, I'd just fuck away those stupid limiters, it brings the game to its great and matchless predecessor. And tantalising while fleecing corpses spoil the whole gameplay. In short, I need a way to bring back the old combat system, not crowing that the new one is better.

s
saa0891 17.02.20

Patriot NG wrote:
what to bring and what to throw away, however, the lack of ammunition necessary to do stops on the collection, and they just must be small, as in silent hill
When you develop games will do as you need.
The Ranger ammo will come in quite a few,as well as filters for the gas mask,and money.

Patriot NG wrote:
I need a way to bring back the old combat system
You just need a different game that would not punch people's brains with your stupid ass questions.

P
Patriot PG 17.02.20

saa0891
As the limiters to remove or change? Another game: the original Metro 2033, I've already been and want more stories and larger Arsenal, but without this nobody wants idiotic innovations. Make the same people mods, so I want to know a way to remove the limiters. When, for example, in minecraft stupid combat system introduced, immediately found the person who made the mod that returns the old than the Metro is worse than minecraft?!

_
_POINTMAN_ 17.02.20

Patriot PG
Yes, because no one needs it except you. And I think that there are no such mods. Look at the nexus. Tell me why do you need a million rounds with him?Moreover, they are lying at every turn. Many games have this approach that it is impossible to carry more than a certain number. I would say that almost all. Therefore, it is not more than your wishlist to find fault with trivial mechanics.

P
Patriot PG 17.02.20

_POINTMAN_
In Metro 2033 ammo you can collect as many as you find. And I'm not the one looking for a way to fix sink in the shit sequel.

X
Xron1k3 17.02.20

Patriot PG
All games in the series Metro was the limit to carry the amount of ammunition of each type, even in Metro 2033 redux not version.

[
[ ERIK ] 17.02.20

Patriot PG
Are you kidding me?! IN ALL MODERN GAMES!!! Do not like do not play! why people get. Now, if you listened to developed, then the File would look like this:

P
Patriot PG 17.02.20

Xron1k3
There was no such. Once I have all the game with knives took place, I have gathered more than a thousand turret, two thousand machine-gun under a thousand fractions, a hundred arrows and I can not remember how many balls for airguns. So no limiters. [ ERIK ]
I don't care about all modern games, Metro 2033 was not limiters. I just need to know how to remove them in the following games.

S
Setesh 17.02.20

Patriot PG
look, you have tactfully sent with this wishlist, but you stubbornly continue to run into reasonable aggression on the part of other users, why?

P
Patriot PG 17.02.20

Sites
I don't care about their opinion, I just need a way to remove these stupid limitations.

t
thief 23.12.21

Patriot PG
No way, this is part of the game engine, the engine itself cannot be edited. ALL. And in general, in metro 2033, they also put restrictions, for example, in the Explorer fashion (in metro 2033 2010 this was not part of the engine) they set them, for realism. Duck if you want to shoot, go fucking to cs go or pubg and shoot as much as you like