3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Keible 17.02.20 08:56 pm

The strongest class (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Greetings to all! Share opinions what class in your opinion is the most powerful in the game and why.
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kesti 17.02.20

the magician of course, then monk

Z
Zozik10 17.02.20

Paladin(Walker)+Adventurer(Assassin(Assassin)). Fanshot of stealth.

K
Kozlina31 17.02.20

Zozik10
I have in the command pers from the pumped stealth on 9 like. How to make a kick out of the stealth? as soon as you press attack during stealth from the entire unit notice and starts a normal battle.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 17.02.20

The strongest straight hand)) All are great

O
OrisLumenis 17.02.20

Horns

N
NightHawkreal 17.02.20

I do my best work with a magician and an adventurer.

H
Hakein 17.02.20

Swordsman(fighter+adventurer) Fighter survival gives, well, the second DD)

m
mefiro 17.02.20

Kozlina31
The adventurer has a few abilities to care in stealth, there are state characters when the attack on them would be considered attack from stealth.

Was playing mage(caster) - adventurer( subclass ripe which gives). Combat spells up to level 7 is enough to cause damage, defensive and combat capabilities of the horn in combination with agility, multiple talents, buffs the mage and minimal recovery time to allow the moment to kill most of the bosses of equal level.

s
serg5555 17.02.20

Kozlina31
get your squad out

S
Setesh 17.02.20

serg5555 wrote:
get your squad out
not working, same problem, during the impact the enemy instantly turns around and finds you, is that the adventurer took

M
Moron Dark 17.02.20

Pillars of Eternity 2: the Best Builds. Guides on Classes.
Spoiler

C
CasaVova 17.02.20

Moron Dark
That's just playing Assassin+Barbarian gets really imbwa)

C
Chrono23 17.02.20

Barbarian+monk. Skills, passive and armor\weapon on attack speed and crits + armor skills bonus effects from critical hits (such as gloves, which with a 50% probability upset the enemy when they crit, or a keen sword with the increasing percentage of the attack speed) and a character suit a meat grinder on the screen that is visible only to the meat of the enemies and almost any fight ends before it began.