3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APELCIN 17.02.20 08:58 pm

Arondit from the hands of the lady of the lake (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys what the name of the quest and where , who , when it gives.
thanks in advance
30 Comments
Sort by:
O
Orogon 17.02.20

Join issue. If you just the plot will be, without spoilers, please. Just like the fact is Yes, ridiculous.
PS Remember the past from the first part, well, who the card was received, understand

N
Norman Bates 17.02.20

The quest is called the path of Destiny.Take it on the Bulletin Board in Bolere.

A
APELCIN 17.02.20

Norman Bates
thanks , will look for

L
Lobo 17.02.20

It's funny how after a lady has given the sword said do not lose any more

d
dimakozhanov 17.02.20

Kirill Kolosov
For example, I didn't lose it, and sold back in The Witcher 2 (import saving), since he's quickly losing relevance, but in The Witcher 3 is fucking awesome sword, so far the best I have found.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 17.02.20

Kirill Kolosov
I think everyone in part 1 got the sword, sold it in 2 parts )

S
Sandro_NSK 17.02.20

by the way arondit March was one of the best silver swords (if you look at the stats)

M
Maxonior 17.02.20

I ad not taken. Just walked past the lake - I think let the island swim. Look - man on the rock sits. And when I went in the water, like Jesus was immediately clear that something's going to happen : D

R
Ryogi Shiki 17.02.20

Kirill Kolosov wrote:
It's funny how after a lady has given the sword said do not lose any more
it is in the 1st part gave Geralt the sword , but he was somewhere lost

S
Sandro_NSK 17.02.20

Nikotinoz_
in the second it's in my trunk lay)))))

R
Ryogi Shiki 17.02.20

Sandrock
this is if you import a saved game from the 1st part where in the end of the game you had Arondit

S
Sandro_NSK 17.02.20

Nikotinoz_
Yes I agree

A
APELCIN 17.02.20

Sandrock
Norman Bates
Kirill Kolosov
guys tell me , began the quest says to wait for the right moment and to demonstrate wisdom , the job without a marker and I do not understand what to do , already meditated 5 days , and the whole of bokler crawled all to no purpose

L
Lobo 17.02.20

II.G.IR.O.IK
When you need to be to get a curse from one of the creatures in the story, forgot name sname najimi eat with your hands and after you take off the curse that will be able to take the sword as you showed mudrosti

A
APELCIN 17.02.20

Kirill Kolosov
I understood there it is necessary to remove the curse from PATOLOGO Vita , but the problem is that I have this quest has already passed before I began this quest(the curse vihta not removed had to kill) what to do now don't know

S
Sandro_NSK 17.02.20

II.G.IR.O.IK
to break the curse was just
if not far away the sign

A
APELCIN 17.02.20

unfortunately one has already passed all the DLS and sure and don't want to replay , is there no other way ?

S
Sandro_NSK 17.02.20

II.G.IR.O.IK
nope.....no, but this Supplement is not a sin to go again

A
APELCIN 17.02.20

but not in the sense pereprohodit reluctance that the Supplement is bad , just in the process of passing to pump as much and as many scrapter that can carry just) , and so it's a shame to start all over again for one quest((

N
Norman Bates 17.02.20

II.G.IR.O.IK
There's a very clever system of classification these virtues. I kogdp came to the lake, I immediately said that I already proved, and was the last test. Although I've never disenchants.