3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex2010god 17.02.20 08:58 pm

Unique enchantment \"the DUMPLINGS\"! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Here it developed pinned in all,postebalsya over the world!

Although enchants are all unique,but it - at all!!!

For a long time looking for ,and where are the drawings ,these rune stones(no one sells,no drawings, no stones),and finally found it!

Drawing RK PIE is in the trunk on the top floor of the tower(in the nest of the harpies) of quest where the mad scientist harpies were bred for military use(and they then ate).

Drawing RK CHEESE is in the trunk on the far post ,knights of the Flaming rose

Can someone help,to impose\don't care about the enchantment on the beloved sword!But food freestuff :)...
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grevon 17.02.20

thanks will go look

Z
ZlKrol 17.02.20

Old joke. )

y
yar1097 17.02.20

I have all the drawings, except for armor, all in random places were.

B
Bupycop 17.02.20

Alex2010god
No one sells? About the master runes probably never heard of? He's got all the recipes runes and glyphs. And Yes, the recipes are all random, with the exception again vadimchik schools. While Yes, that's me, the author talks about the obvious game for 3 years. In General, connecting the author!

B
Bupycop 17.02.20

Alex2010god
As
Alex2010god wrote:
osobennye!
as your theme 3 years ago? All of these secrets of the game is already made VIDOS and blogs every second youtuber with 2 members and more. Not to mention intelligent and full guides that came out after a couple days of the release of the game and its add-ons.

W
Widukind 17.02.20

one of the most useless enchantments

B
Bupycop 17.02.20

Alex2010god
Where is the trolling? It's like your subject look like trolling, because the game is not new, all the manuals were written in the early days. And about no can not go, do not you tell me, I have 1120 hours of willfully, about 6-7 playthroughs and each time, before you progress through the story and discover different traders, has explored the whole district, and therefore made a mistake in the sense that a drawing sold by the master of runes.

B
Bupycop 17.02.20

Alex2010god
4 years? Don't know how to write? You the theme for the nursery was created? And about my trolling to say something... Some island without electricity... for those people you have listed, are all those same blogs 3 years ago, they have not gone they had not been removed.

J
JonDocker 17.02.20

Bupycop
This does not negate the fact that you merged, because the stones from a dealer do not,so that the arrows can not translate. Merged the topic from, smart guy?

B
Bupycop 17.02.20

Alex2010god
JonDocker
Disgraced because these drawings were found even before he opened the wizard runes? This is a shame of course... But what you write Frank delirium about people who cannot read or write or live on Islands without electricity is not nonsense?) So you need to invent another to manage it. People who do not know how to read and write are 5 year old children who exactly your topic nah not needed, as for people without electricity, they have more pressing problems. Not to mention the fact that the availability of old manuals for all of these secrets has not been canceled, who cares, he can easily find without your theme. In other matters, after you pointed out for someone like Hyde was created, I knew who I was dealing with and for whom he was. You are probably the one person who 4 years ago not yet able to read and write and lived on the island without electricity and now, after this time, you learned how to do all this for the first time played in the game and discover the wonderful things that frankly, steel Bayan, but for you it is the discovery of America and you decided to share by bajkovym guide.

J
JonDocker 17.02.20

Bupycop
I didn't even end up reading your message because he's not even at the track went. The point is that you ambition have a person of his alleged incompetence, but in fact you were wrong and these stones,of which we,the traders are not for sale. After you pointed out that you're wrong, you start pointing fingers, but did it extremely well,what you also pointed out. Right now you're trying to continue to twist in different directions and get personal. So you merged,like a hurt child...

B
Bupycop 17.02.20

JonDocker
My message was that what's the point to create guides which is already hundreds on the Internet? And this line on PG I GNU a very long time. Because tired from time to time, to see the same themes from Nufarul who have learned to read, write(Gayda) and got the Internet in his island and decided to help society by creating another topic. Not to be unfounded, skins available the first issue of 3-year-godichnoi. The game is the 4th year went, and sloupoki, which only now began to pass the Witcher, trying to contribute, revealing another the secret which is not a few years.
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/items/runicheskij_kamen_pirog-880870/

B
Bupycop 17.02.20

Alex2010god
How drained I already told you, especially the points than I had in mind.
Bupycop wrote:
No one sells? About the master runes probably never heard of? He's got all the recipes runes and glyphs.
Unlike you, I recognized the fact that was wrong, but I pointed out that the reason. I repeat for you, I said so, because all the drawings of runes on weapons and glyphs on the armor sells the wizard, with the exception of dumplings which as I said above, always found long before the meeting with the master of runes.
Bupycop wrote:
And Yes, the recipes are all random, with the exception again vadimchik schools.
Maybe you can refute this fact? Clarify that we are talking about ordinary recipes, for example improved swallow or thunder, or any other great recipe. The traders they are sold randomly in order and caliroots the character level, I mean if you will use 1st level to nitescu herbalist in Novigrad, you will not be able to buy all the recipes up to a great level. And if you bought all the available recipes, come back to it after some time and with a high level, he will have new recipes. Exactly the same system works to open the chests you can in the initial location White garden" to find the rare potions, or in the prologue at level 1-5, find the right recipe for a great potion.
But your ridiculous stupid excuses for his the guide was in truth ridiculous. For people who can't read and write this is for a 3-year-olds in your opinion? As I said above, these are not playing Witcher. Or those who lived on the island without the Internet you mean yourself? Because the impression that came from this island and no ability to Google/search, I decided to create another duplicate of the guide.