3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DolphinFox 17.02.20 08:59 pm

How to repair the ship! (X3: Reunion)

Don't know how to repair the ship. How to do it?
21 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valera.v 17.02.20

Joined with any friendly shipyard and repair if you have the money,either in the suit jump out of the ship flies up to him closer and fixing the repair laser for a long time, but for free.

Y
Yiranik 17.02.20

I for some reason there is no repair laser? And the game is not found out where to buy.

m
mifora 17.02.20

he's kind as far as I remember the suit is already built....

V
Valera.v 17.02.20

Repair laser is only in mortal conflict,it is not necessary to buy, he never sold,he built into the suit.

d
dartmoll1994 17.02.20

in mortal conflict is 2 repair laser: small(built into the suit) and large ( bought and put on a big ship)

V
Valera.v 17.02.20

It's what's the game like?Probably called Super Terran Conflict.(There are 2 repair laser) the first time I heard!!!!

d
dartmoll1994 17.02.20

check the available armament for larger ship, there is a slot white color, you can put: mobile mining installation, the power beam and REPAIR LASER. the encyclopedia has an article about this laser: .... for welding the plating to the stations...power 4000МДж it's clear that this is not the laser that suit

d
dartmoll1994 17.02.20

http://lki.ru/text.php?id=4848 article about Terran conflict in the journal LKS toward the end there are two lines, proving that the repair lasers two

V
Valera.v 17.02.20

Yes, but where can I get it?If it is not sold anywhere else.

d
dartmoll1994 17.02.20

but this is a separate question, you are looking for

C
ChELOVEK LEGENDA 17.02.20

When repairing the repair laser built into the suit running out of energy walk in on a ship and catapulters.Time to repair quicker to spend.

R
RacerDem 17.02.20

I just draw the fire button on the joystick, and doing with it with their own Affairs.

e
eda1985 17.02.20

D. A. N. And.To.

just as doing, especially if a big boat, long time to wait.
Yes, the ship would find this laser was super..

h
had-95 17.02.20

on the subject of fashion is... And laser only one that was not written...

K
KA1LER 17.02.20

Laser do 1. Already a lot of forums around. The guru and the state" all in one voice asserting that Rep. Laser only 1 on the suit.
But it really fun to fix. M6 however, quickly repaired.

d
demon2012 17.02.20

EGOSOFT even those bastards won't tell you how to get one; but for the scripters they are available, BUT to FIND IS out there?! (the truth is out there)

m
mad wolf 17.02.20

demon2012
the type of necromancy is not a crime?

R
Roman 07 17.02.20

had-95

There is a good mod that adds to the Universe of the factory REM lasers. Out there can be honest to buy for the money. I had a repair Hydra, it's a powerful thing)) Only from any of the mods glitches more than good.

M
Magnus84 17.02.20

A repair laser only one that was not written yeah guys, you obviously played a little X3 well, to close this topic see >>> http://x3tc.ru/x3_tc_weapons/x3-weapon.php?c=ODU2ODQ1OQ
Total, starting with Earth conflict, we have 2 laser's one in the suit and the second on the ship.

m
mad wolf 17.02.20

Total, starting with Earth conflict, we have 2 laser's one in the suit and the second on the ship.
as this is your nonsense about the presence of some other repair lasers the settings link repair laser suit?