3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Catvas 17.02.20 08:59 pm

Poor merchants (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Recover the money from the merchants or not?

Noticed that at some point the Miller who buys stolen goods out of money, and to hell with it. Put everything in the trunk, in a couple of days looked to him, and he still broke. For fun jumped in Malmberg, there I the merchant Votava 10 hours ago real time also have no cash left. Well, in the end, since I left him without a penny went a week of playing time, the money has not appeared.

It turns out at some point I shockumentary all the loot traders, new money will not be stupid and start a barter?

Just wanted to come to grips with hunting, pumping, Sabarmati a lot of money and walk like a gentleman in a luxurious robe. Certainly not a problem gut the rabbit immediately to tchotchke exchange... But I want for pennies)
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 17.02.20

Catvas wrote:
Recover the money from the merchants or not?
Yes.
Catvas wrote:
Well, in the end, since I left him without a penny went a week of playing time, the money has not appeared.
Perhaps you have some strange bug, I have all updated and I understand the more you sell, the vendor(he sells) the more money in the end. For example, Miller(in my game) is now 8K on hand.

C
Catvas 17.02.20

Glnai
Litsuha or pirates you have? And how quickly your recovery is going?

D
DjJimmyGE 17.02.20

Catvas
I also have dealers not updated neither the product nor the cash) to play litsuhe the steam version

C
Catvas 17.02.20

DjJimmyGE
Yeah... With a broken economy much sense to play there. I'll try a little more time to spend, can get away from the dead point. Accomplish your goal if you have a problem solved.

B
Bupycop 17.02.20

Catvas
Try to go further the main plot, after various events, the money from merchants to be updated.

K
Kapellimestari 17.02.20

Yes, money updated. I was confused by something else: the manufacturer of the product is more expensive than others. The butcher pushes sausage in four a penny, while the innkeeper (middleman, count) - for three and a half. The tailor sells a sewing kit for forty pennies, and the shop dealer for thirty.

R
R_D_V 17.02.20

Miller is likely to slowly recover money that the player particularly on stolen goods did not rise from other traders did not pay attention to it, the chest is already full of junk he has on average 1.7 To someone else buying stolen goods I wonder? He mentioned about the 2 millers who are also not averse to buy stolen goods but I haven't found.

b
blin88 17.02.20

Kapellimestari
the case depends on charm and other possible perks.. and the overall relationship to your village.
I have bought the more expensive..

G
Glnai 17.02.20

Catvas
Stim, but not as quickly noticed 2-3 days approximately.

G
Glnai 17.02.20

R_D_V
How could you not find 2 Miller, if to open the sale of stolen goods you need to the second Miller to come....

D
DjJimmyGE 17.02.20

Catvas
popolnilas after story missions! but the goods have armor armorers and other merchants is the same ) there is nothing to buy )

C
Catvas 17.02.20

DjJimmyGE
Me too, but not after the plot. I'm VIDOS heard that 48h of game time required to update them. In my experience it is. Just one of the traders and stuck. And everything is fine.

C
Catvas 17.02.20

Since the creation of the topic, I had a little razvaritsya, but after the next story quest all traders bipoles on the default - is the norm? And on what to spend the money? I expected, for example, that some of the Armorsmith in Rataj over time ništâčki better, but there all the same( it makes sense to see an expansion of range?

i
icrevedko 17.02.20

Melnikov is always 500 gold in my bag. Trade with them often (stolen and not stolen goods), traded. Already half of the story went. Have an understanding of this point (Bugs, game mechanics)?
Game version 1.2.1, I updated to 1.2.2.
Comrade version 1.2, the Miller bag is already 40K.

upd. Put Miller in the n-th amount of money and finished off the turnip up to 99%, two days later all the ice had melted and it was ~650g. Went to do quests, Miller is not hated in Rataj anyone not enraged. (Infuriated merchants in another edge - only market). Returned turnip 88%, 500g again.

D
Des1995 17.02.20

People, I have noticed a similar problem, but as it is not betrayed the values of this. Just did story quests and not the plot, robbed killed, ravaged the camp. In the end, the end of the game (to follow the plot and not the plot kV) 73K, I saved up pennies, and if all this was wearing the top armor and had a not bad sword (Sting). The trouble is that I've been saving up, and spend really nowhere... I don't know so conceived or not a revision of the developers ( pennies nowhere to pull).

k
kasanabeer 20.08.21

The mod's nexus has "Richer Merchants"