3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadymi4 17.02.20 08:59 pm

Ceased to run. (Far Cry 5)

After 2 hours of play it stopped running. Is sync in Uplay and all the silence. Many have tried. Can anyone advice?
17 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 17.02.20

Vadymi4
denova has glitched, try restarting Pitch and Internet modem... or start in offline mode

V
Vadymi4 17.02.20

19lexa19
Do not wants :(

m
melnvik 17.02.20

The same crap was, try to install the EasyAntiCheat, he's in the game folder there is:
Spoiler

m
maxpayen 17.02.20

off the Internet, Yupley put in off mode and play.

R
R_D_V 17.02.20

But license)

V
Vadymi4 17.02.20

maxpayen
Does not help :(
R_D_V
She did not tell the man. Why I bought?))
melnvik
Does not want(((

m
maxpayen 17.02.20

R_D_V
I do so with the license and tech support could not help. himself by the spear launched. The antivirus(Kaspersky) put it in exclusions and trusted. Launch administrator from the shortcut FarCry5(not the launcher). Updated all of the iron and the wood, using DriverBooster.

V
Vadymi4 17.02.20

put Windows 10 and earned.

a
atmaROZ 17.02.20

Uplay does not give any more to run the game, nothing helps. It reinstall, verify game files - zero result.
The game is from the evening of April 5 stupidly ceased to run, regardless of status when you run - online or offline.
First purchased a license, the story went reaching triplea and suddenly the hat. Did not expect such ambush from licensed games. Divorce is natural, you pay them the money, download, and play a little bit of everything - come. And they are not in the business.
Therefore always choknutye downloaded from torrents, because when they began to leave the game with online activation and the other gemoroyno, the buyer has become dependent on different problems and failures when the standard pirates just play the single, starting with the label and without knowing the problems. The first experience in General unset + real dilemma of how to access the game for the money paid.

V
Vadymi4 17.02.20

атмаROZ.
Yeah... man. I'm probably also the last time I buy a license.

N
Nikita Ezhak 17.02.20

Check the integrity of files helped. 2 files were not validated and loaded again. Maybe someone will help.

a
atmaROZ 17.02.20

Nikita Jerzak
In principle, this solution would have worked before, with the test files. And it worked until the moment you turn on the trainer, and so the circle closed(
There was a problem was cunning (later podrugina yubikami Antichita) against trainers. Nobody expected such a dirty trick, a precedent can be said. The presence and activation of the trainer in the game folder, would not let her run, and while I figured out and not figured out took some time. Ugly from their side. This cheat did the advanced trainer. While that is a draw, but the fool unpredictable)

C
CosmovInc 17.02.20

So how to fix it not start and all ,what to do ?

N
NoneOne2010 17.02.20

cheats take away and all will start

C
CosmovInc 17.02.20

NoneOne2010
Hmm,nice answer when cheats no

V
Vadymi4 17.02.20

Here someone did it.

I helped remove the Bin folder from the folder of the game and then reviewing the integrity of files in Steam. Steam is pumped udalennyy folder and all start.

A
AlfaSpy 17.02.20

Vadymi4
Thanks, quick solution. It worked