3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mad wolf 17.02.20 08:59 pm

Albion Prelude 3.1 (X3: Reunion)

The update X3AP v3.1
--------------
New features and improvements:

- If the game crashes created dump files
- Files updated Chinese, French and Russian localization texts under 3.0
- Updated the Spanish localization files with the texts of the Shady business plot

Fixes:

- Fixed bug of immortality stations
- Fixed joystick after Alt+Tab
- Fixed crash in mods when the rocket was launched pristegivaniem ship
- Several bugfixes in the missions Problem of the Corporation:
- Fixed offer to Speak to after the end of the story
- Fixed the problem with the disappearance of the mission's proposals
- Fixed the Sergeant with whom I had to talk to was Unknown Object
- In the same mission, fixed ability to use pirate services
- Fixed issue with menu when in the story the Shadow business
- Fixed issue with Russian voice acting
- Various text corrections

the owners litsenzionki the update is already downloaded, the owners of piratok - waiting for the pirates...

upd: the pirates definitely have the game with the previous patch X3AP v3.0
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Argonec2 17.02.20

Something, as I understand it, this Albion is not popular, because is not modified in any way. Or you can play? And the language is Russian, and there are no glitches-bugs-freezes, any neponyatok?

h
harryz 17.02.20

Would be better if they fixed the exchange.

m
mad wolf 17.02.20

this Albion is not popular, because is not modified in any way. Or you can play?
to play, in principle, it is possible - there rebalanced in fact, the plugged portion of the holes of the vehicle.
Unfortunately instead of fixed holes - done new, with the same exchange, with towers.
And realized in AR scanty.
Ie just to fly - and you in AR, but only if the vehicle is already tired.

A
Argonec2 17.02.20

I.e. what are the significant differences? From Terran conflict or Reunion ? If at all there are differences. ? Exchange, as I understand it - only a sign, the station is not functional?

h
harryz 17.02.20

Most balanced - XR. But: the sectors less capture landing no site either, as beacons and unfocused jump available ships and weapons a fraction. More like an economic strategy. And to make it fun, desired fashion. But in this case, TC and AP are not worse and maybe better in General for everybody.
Me XR with mods like better and the economy is rakitnikov and there, and a freebie only at the start.

m
mad wolf 17.02.20

investigations into non-storyline differences TS/AR from ХR radical, in addition to maps and names of some of the goods a little of that match, drastic differences in the engine/management.

investigations into non-storyline differences from the AR TS - reworked AI suit (the enemy of love rockets), rebalanced ships (buildings of steel much thicker - i.e., after removing the shield the ship for a long time to kill, changed the trunks of the missile), the fixed part of the holes and bugs imposed by the exchange, deleted Hauck, a slightly modified map, the differences in the engine and cosmetics.

Exchange - a fully functional station, is a trading place of the shares (requires some conditions to start operations, are different depending on the race), as well as balance and protection from scams the developers did not bother, it is the main source of free (and big) money: if you want to promote the profitability of the machinations of the stock to the level of +100 million/2сделки a matter of hours, bring to +2000млн/2сделки too real. Accordingly, the development of the other economy of the player, as a source of money for development, on such background fair speculation fades and becomes almost decorative.
If you have enough moral strength not to use in AR exchanges (as in the vehicle - not to dig the nividium and not to clone a goods transfer) and strip of the tower - that a quite good flying game (better TS), but with a much more primitive is ridiculous.

Another thing worth remembering: in the vehicle, and entered in AR mode died so dead - a game with one life, forcing to radically revise their attitude to risks of fighting and just travel... unfortunately it is vulnerable to network glitches/game notice absolutely everything tried (but not stop it all).

A
Argonec2 17.02.20

Yeah, thank you. Something clear now

A
AYes 17.02.20

mad wolf wrote:
Unfortunately it is vulnerable to network glitches/game notice absolutely everything tried (but not stop it all)
Archiving saves should help...