3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALIGI. 17.02.20 08:59 pm

\"Hacking X3 z using Artmann\" (X3: Reunion)

It's simple , you just need to go to settings and enable window rezhym but before entering the game
include Artmann shtob ne then gratsa transition as a regular Alt+Tab
91 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nekrohrenaten 17.02.20

You can make it even easier to go ubitsa op wall... Damn, cheating is still not fully worn out...

Z
Zeuz 17.02.20

how can you hack the respect of the nation to the player, or as quick to buy a large and powerful ship?

F
Freeman_x 17.02.20

You can ship and not to buy. And to write a script and get any vehicle.

V
VeetaL 17.02.20

Good detail as possible, how to write scipt. And is it possible to write a script for weapons.

F
Freeman_x 17.02.20

VeetaL
I to you on soap sent.
In the script editor, in the line vehicle selection - select your ship. Next, add any weapon (main to hold enough). Can manipulate with speed and manevrennost (can be achieved on the M1 soon. and for handling of M4 or higher).
At least Haakskih M1 fly.

Z
Zeuz 17.02.20

Freeman_x
and I can throw the script on the soap is the same as VeetaLу took off?

F
Freeman_x 17.02.20

Sent.

Z
Zeuz 17.02.20

Freeman_x
dumb nothing you write this script, and I could delete without reading it as spam, send again if you can not!

F
Freeman_x 17.02.20

Sent. See the topic (the Script Create ship)

Z
Zeuz 17.02.20

Freeman_x
Che, I can't tocharity how to put it with the xml extension where it is necessary to throw and where to choose a vehicle in this script, if it is easy can even the user manual for dummies to throw how to work with scripts?

Z
Zeuz 17.02.20

and I have pumped as noname.htm writes that it seems broken, I can't save! (. can supply a different extension or if you can throw arhivchik with instruction!

F
Freeman_x 17.02.20

Sent 2 file. 1 samoraphouma. The other (in case *.exe is not accepted)

L
LunaticPC 17.02.20

Freeman x send me on soap this script please. [email protected]

F
Freeman_x 17.02.20

Sent

s
starwars2 17.02.20

Question: 1. what Artmann?
2. how does it work?
3. where to get?
4. how to connect?
Thanks in advance for the answer!

s
starwars2 17.02.20

doesn't anyone know how to add another million, Yes, I understand that this is cheating, but I just desperately need. Can anyone help???

F
Freeman_x 17.02.20

Hope 2 milliard enough for you.
In the mail look at the script. Fire it up and get credits.

s
starwars2 17.02.20

Freeman_x : wow, straight to the dead end I drove so much, I thought a couple of million, and then... And to throw in folder with the mod? or where?

s
starwars2 17.02.20

Freeman_x : Thank you I forgot to tell you ! :-)

F
Freeman_x 17.02.20

Copy the folder with the scripts. And the game run this script via the script editor.