3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Axel1993 17.02.20 09:00 pm

How many chapters in act IV? (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Already tired of this garbage to deal with hitting fortresses.
6 acts played. how many more?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Zagniy 17.02.20

10 total

A
Axel1993 17.02.20

Peremat ...

A
ArsenyPestr 17.02.20

If there at each stage will increase the levels of enemies, then I will have the cheats to cut the experience to at least pass on, and then Talion is just level 45 now.

P
PIRAT69 17.02.20

ArsenyPestr
To shake up not destiny? There are buns in the store padayut to enhance the experience. They have crystal white

B
Blaster Dark 17.02.20

You can download the latest Cheat Engine table - there is a function to regulate the level of captains. Personally, I'm too lazy to spend time on their swinging, Legendary if possible subject... I'm Tired of these continuous sieges that the levels of the enemy captains are doing on 1st level in table 0!
Table from seikur0

l
lukas1991 17.02.20

Andrew Zagniy
seriously 10 acts it's cool the longer the better and that zamanali to do a quick walkthrough

S
Silverite 17.02.20

What you suffer-kerf even then trainer.In addition legendarok with one or two orcs at the siege still nothing special in terms of plot and other things besides the usual overexposed mixer do not get.If already fed up to Neosignal,catch,swing and so on and want to hurry through-it's easier.

P
Pirey 17.02.20

lukas1991
cool, if it's 10 acts of the plot, and it's just the same type of massacre which bored

A
Agent Nomad 17.02.20

and what after that??? and I, too, all the main tasks fulfilled and now went hitting the fortresses, then something will continue from the plot, or is it already???

O
Olegamop 17.02.20

Story cartoon show with a real ending and all, just freeplay will remain with the network sieges, of vendettas, and of the mission endless defense of their fortresses, but the orcs legendary sieges will be no more.