3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leon96983 17.02.20 09:01 pm

Question about replacement.

There is a system Intel Core i5 3330 3.00 GHz 12 Gb operatives Gigabyte GTX 750 ti 2 Gb. Does it make sense to buy a GTX 1060 6 Gb of memory? If not, then it is better to change/add?
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belomorkanal 17.02.20

On account of the feasibility of such an upgrade - I can not say anything. It's up. I would do from scratch collected the system unit, but I don't know if You can afford it.
Can only say that with the CPU increase FPS in most games will be double or more, if you compare the 750ti and 1060 high-max graphics settings.
Think for yourself, decide for yourself.

L
Luka_gg 17.02.20

Leon96983
Of course you can, everything else depends on the games. Of course, all i5 into the office, they are no longer relevant in 2016 and cost nothing.
With the video card is the question - the approach is new series from NVIDIA, should I take Pascal.
Well the CPU you can bring to mind, replacing it with a 3770k / 2700k, in General, to pick up 8 threaded on the socket LGA 1155. The main thing to him too much shaking, they are the same outdated much. Red price - no more than 10-12 thousand.
That's all I can do. Graphics cards can already take (the choice will remain with You), and load the graphical part of the games, where is open - world AS origin of, Mafia 3, the new NFS, the Witcher 3 (in the city especially), watch dogs 2, you can also add krayzis 3, though, and a corridor shooter, but brings down the CPU (etc. etc. games and novelties). today, the requirement is 6 cores at least, ideally 12 threads, set and forget.
So, trace and CPU to buy to replace, and all will be perfect, otherwise the FPS is quite low in these games. The current CPU level G4560.
By the way! GTX 1060 as 4 years. Is the gtx 980 in performance, prospects and expect a miracle from this card is not worth it. No doubt, it's better than now You have:
COMPARISON:https://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1130?vs=1351

B
Belomorkanal 17.02.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
By the way! GTX 1060 as 4 years. Is the gtx 980 in performance
Funny logic. GT 1030 is in General 8 years! The closest analogue in performance with the GTX 480, released in 2010.

M
MunchkiN 616 17.02.20

Belomorkanal wrote:
Funny logic. GT 1030 is in General 8 years!
Pitch logic is appropriate for blizkostoyaschih time details. because each age has its own desired level of performance, which is equivalent to pravelo the top card of the period and so say there are 12 year Cara жтх680 and 15 year itch 980 map where you could play all sorts of games in moderate resolutions. for this reason, we can say say - decent performance peck-peck for 2015 some 580рх and the meaning of it if you focus on the honorary Pitch gaming then there is as such comparable performance you had to have over a lot of years ago. and that progress is actually stuck and now all games works with acceptable level of normal performance fit there neskolko years ago.
with maps of great technological advances and many years, such a comparison does not work as for example in the form of stump 650ти broke down 285ю GoForce Yes 4870х2 I had in stock in many games that it would be at first glance quite obvious