3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
art1my 17.02.20 09:02 pm

Who may appear in the epilogue of Blood and the wine (the Mission after the credits) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When the end credits at Corvo Bianco Butler says that we have a guest. I have the Triss. I read it could be CRIS and Jennifer, and Buttercup ( or the appearance of a Buttercup mixed with the 3rd ending). Anyone who came and under what circumstances a visitor. , Jennifer at romance with her, Triss in the affair with her. But if CRIS for example the Empress, she appears with a bunch of soldiers or instead of it coming Buttercup.
43 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sektor33 17.02.20

yennifer

a
art1my 17.02.20

At the end of my recording have to be ? instead of a point.

V
Vladimir2307 17.02.20

art1my
Buttercup

W
Wild Rider 17.02.20

art1my
Buttercup is the third ending of the DLC, but he did not come in the Corvo Bianco, his appearance is not associated with the romance of the main game.

PS I Have Ian. I wonder whether the CRIS in Toussaint after the bad ending from the original.

A
Aleksandr2242 17.02.20

Wild Rider
and what's the 3rd ending? I heard it can be done only with the passage of the main storyline.

A
Aleksandr2242 17.02.20

Wild Rider
she disappears to who knows where in the bad ending.

W
Wild Rider 17.02.20

Aleksandr2242
You need to go to Dreamland and not to take the ribbon girl. Then die only the Sienna. Just passed on this ending for the sake of achievements Russenski enclosed. I also heard that it has something to do with the main story line was probably disinformation.
CRIS is kind of like to appear if Geralt proignoril Triss and Yen in the original. The fact of the matter is that it the idea disappears. So I wonder who will come after the bad ending.

S
Setesh 17.02.20

art1my wrote:
But if CRIS for example the Empress, she appears with a bunch of soldiers
and you can screen? want to see what clothes she came in, did the dress of the Empress?

a
art1my 17.02.20

Wild Rider
Well, in the bad ending she'd died, but I'm more interested in if she'll come if she went to Nilfgaard will become Empress, or come Buttercup.
Aleksandr2242
Well, the third ending
Spoilers which Sienna kills Detlaff, and Geralt instead of a reward put for what he delivered Sienna and she died. And then Geralt frees Buttercup.

W
Wild Rider 17.02.20

jekah

But the arrival of a Buttercup Corvo Bianco is interesting to me, can't find it on YouTube.

a
art1my 17.02.20

Sites
I just gave an example I don't know if she coming or will come Buttercup I don't know

T
Treschina 17.02.20

Wild Rider
so in the end CRIS arrives?

W
Wild Rider 17.02.20

Crack
And it is not clear in the description of the video isn't said.

R
Rakurs94 17.02.20

Crack
Spoilerly in the main game, Triss and Jennifer yeah, it was great,and CRIS became vedmochka.

A
Aleksandr2242 17.02.20

art1my
how would you personally showed death CRIS? Something I doubt, that's where do you get these retarded assumptions?

a
art1my 17.02.20

Aleksandr2242
Okay, in the bad ending she just went back to Geralt because he is bad for her mentor.

o
onakita 17.02.20

Rakurs94
If you became Empress also comes.

S
Sportklass 17.02.20

jekah
I CRIS came because I chose not Ian and not Triss

U
Unic666 17.02.20

hmm all the endings looked no one came what am I doing wrong?

b
bazilews 17.02.20

I have Buttercup arrived.