3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 17.02.20 09:03 pm

The problem with the subtitles (Hitman (2016))

Finally I found the time I got around to this game,and what I see in the first tutorial mission,during conversations, many NPCs, not even subs,if there was at least a voice it would be somehow saved.

I just started to play and this has seen many times,well, at least the key characters all right.
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elik348 17.02.20

Makes sense at first, this cekati. And so: I Have a license and all subtitles are present. All of the characters. Even the NPCs who just stand in the background and banging on about it, if you're close enough to them

s
saa0891 17.02.20

Elik348 wrote:
Makes sense at first, this cekati.
Thanks cap,how you have to be stupid not to check first climbed,and the more that other NPCs have subs.

Please make a screenshot with these two policemen at the beginning of the training mission,I want to see where you got the subs are displayed I specifically this mission several times beat and every time the subs were missing,as I wrote above I watched it repeatedly and with other NPCs.

Elik348 wrote:
I have a license
I also have a license,if it has at least some value.

s
saa0891 17.02.20

Not quite on topic.

By the way very funny looks Soviet soldiers with rifles M16,is certainly epic.

E
Elik348 17.02.20

saa0891
Well, Yes, you're right. Security no subtitles. I myself know English well, hearing all have automatic translate, and apparently so was the cavity I am sure that the subs they have. But as I understand it, subtitles are not only in such situations when you're worried about NPCs. And when they stand and tell us something, the subtitles are always displayed.

PS. Yeah, I was looking for Kalash)

A
AR-81 17.02.20

In the steam forum wrote that for correct work need subtitles with the sound settings to play. Whether the total volume to maximum twist, whether to include music.