3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Irlandec SCF 17.02.20 09:03 pm

Freezes in the game and increasing the size of the save file (Fallout 4)

Good day, ladies and gentlemen players.

Not long ago, faced with a good problem - after every 10-20 seconds the game is dead Freese 1-1,5 seconds. A lot of mods installed, some individuals are advised to reduce the number of mods to 255, but they less texture rocked more detailed - not native of hires pack, namely a clearer and redesigned from the nexus. The ENB is also very demanding.
That's not the point. Iron allows you to take out all these quirks in 4K with no problems. Just say so, then, is to accept the fact. And so it was. Stable 60 FPS - set the lock itself to 60.- at any location and at any situation with special effects.
Become first to receive microryza, which is almost not felt. Further, they became more and more annoying. Now it's unplayable garbage.
Rechecked all the drivers, software, condition hard, even changed the thermal grease, cleaned from dust, did a Defrag of everything. FRIEZES on the spot.
I noticed a trend. With each new save increases the size of the save file - just in case cut off all AutoSave, in addition to permanent. Somewhere there is a memory leak and a save game files grow like after rain.

Now the biggest save game weighs in at 115 MB. Tried to clean ReSaver'om, he can't even compile the file after removing the debris.

If someone KNOWS the solution to the problem (mods, too, was removed almost zero - did not help), then please share, I would be grateful.
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Basil44 17.02.20

information about each Vogue is recorded in maintaining it again. reduce the number of mods. leave only the real mast-HEV.
information about the buildings and settlers recorded in the preserve, this two. do not create a bunch of houses and furniture unnecessarily, not to exceed the vanilla number of settlers more than 26.
information about the inventory and contents of the workshops is written in keeping is the three. get rid of unnecessary junk, including legendarok, disassemble, and does not understand what you sell. do not drag in the pocket stuff, more than you need.

PS. just thought of another mod - No More Disappearing Act (FQ_NoMoreLODFlicker_AIO.esp) designed to remove flicker on the location of remote objects in settlements, started to call micro - and macro-friezes, and out of build mode. had to remove...

n
nestrbob 17.02.20

Irlandec SCF
The amount of saves and freezes depend on the number of objects on locations , backpack , bench, etc. After the construction of the PC handles every detail of construction , in contrast to whole vanilla buildings , which are considered one object because it is not collapsible . The quality of the graphics here are almost irrelevant , it's all about processing data of the position of objects .

N
N0NAKK 17.02.20

Irlandec SCF
Yes the game is all frieze, 8700+gtx 1070+ssd=still the same freezes when running in Boston. MicroProse decided by turning on windowed mode without frames. And so the game is unoptimized piece of feces

a
angryfish99 17.02.20

I have the third fall is due to mods was. The size of the savegame grew each time. And the loading time reached 15 minutes. To blame did not, too many mods and too long to load, so deleted all. Size of savegames has decreased and the loading time was reduced to normal. Look kalichny mod or delete it all. I don't think the vanilla buildings or stuff in the workshop strongly influence. I have a lot of junk and it is built so that three minutes just to flip through. And the size of normal saves. And MicroProse only when a new piece location is loaded, and I don't see anything wrong with that.

s
saa0891 17.02.20

Irlandec SCF wrote:
Stable 60 FPS - set the lock itself to 60.- at any location and at any situation with special effects.
Become first to receive microryza, which is almost not felt. Further, they became more and more annoying. Now it's unplayable garbage.
Irlandec SCF wrote:
I noticed a trend. With each new save increases the size of the save file - just in case cut off all AutoSave, in addition to permanent. Somewhere there is a memory leak and a save game files grow like after rain.
If before everything was fine and then had problems maybe the case in some specific fashion,able to clean the save from scripts
https://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/instrumentarij/chistka_skriptov_v_sokhranenijakh/59-1-0-2052
If you do not help,you have to look past the mods that you set,after which the problem started and delete them,and load a save which was made before you installed a problematic fashion.

Basil44 wrote:
get rid of unnecessary junk, including legendarok, disassemble, and does not understand what you sell. do not drag in the pocket stuff, more than you need.
What the hell,I have in each village a ton of stuff,weapons and armor,while manipulative than 1100 hours (although this is the fourth or fifth passage,I do not remember),and now 160 level,I'm not talking about the number of mods installed,they too, under 200 pieces,and no problems in a head would not come to engage in this sort of hemorrhoids and to spend time on it,(only a minor issue when a lot of armor or weapon is in one container,300K and more)it starts a little left. when open,but it is elementary solved by additional containers.

M
MunchkiN 616 17.02.20

I know that the current number of safes to affect the performance when we say it will be 10-15GB, the game will begin to think in menus. the decision of peck-peck to archive all mods except the last one that the game did not see them
but otherwise, about the Frisians in fact seen some strangeness if AutoSave disabled. if fashion beauty and adds all sorts of shadows is also unlikely. so as an option you may want to increase the paging file and possibly apereance. in some places, namely in the Central ruins cities, I fully admit that there may be some friezes. likely to win friezes load and drakelow will have to seriously increase elitest pitch and be up and whistling frequencies to ensure performance per core

I
Irlandec SCF 17.02.20

Thank you all, had to kill the game. Saved a preset character and started a new game. With the same mod while the save file is 12 MB. It is understandable - is that any action and change the world in the logic of the game and the save file was not particularly so and lags and freezes no including.