3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sable33 17.02.20 09:06 pm

What to do with Energetikom 1000? (Fallout 4)

In short I'm stuck at this point, we have to build this bike and connect it to the terminal. Here nothing happens, you pull from the cable, he got all red in the terminal is not connected, and my aunt (the main sanctuary 88) says to the guy I was forced Clem to pedal, and that except to promise to help, in General does nothing. Tried this energetic set in different places of refuge, it's still not working. Maybe I'm not the one the terminal connect?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander ZM 17.02.20

Sable33
I put the terminal one in section Miscellaneous where generators, lighting and more. Only had a small generator set, since the terminal need electricity, and the simulator produces it if someone turns the pedal

S
Sable33 17.02.20

Alexander ZM
Thank you so much! I would have guessed a terminal to build, I pulled the wires out to the service terminal, which was originally in the shelter 88, and it turned out we had separate build and the power to connect to it. That is because. Thanks again!

A
Alexander ZM 17.02.20

Sable33
Not for that)

A
Artur Kucherenko 17.02.20

how to build Energetic after the experiment, can not find not in one section of the building (ispolzuu mod hamaker)

B
BlackTigerTK 17.02.20

Arthur Kucherenko
Should be a separate subsection in the section, where water, food, etc.
There Energetic, and soda machine and a slot machine, and a phoropter.

Z
Zolotko555 17.02.20

Alexander ZM wrote:
Only had a small generator to put
and why a backup generator to put ?? stick box transfer case(under the switches spec box to run) and she is already to the terminal to hang, and from the terminal to energeticly

A
Artur Kucherenko 17.02.20

BlackTigerTK
okay, thank you. I have them there, probably because of homaker the same

B
BlackTigerTK 17.02.20

Arthur Kucherenko
They appear there after you complete quests from the Superintendent of the Asylum. If the quest is completed, but they are not, then, Yes, influences fashion.

i
insex 17.02.20

I understand this Energetic-1000 does not connect to the terminal, this bug is?
Stuck in this place

A
Abbat76 17.02.20

insex
if religion does not allow to read a few posts in this thread - Yes, consider that a bug...

A
Abbat76 17.02.20

Alexander ZM
You should INITIALLY generator 100 (one hundred!) units of energy. why do you still the bike started? And only for Asylum 81 have the opportunity to plot a nuclear reactor on 500 units of energy. Energy can be removed from the walls of virtually any room of the Shelter anywhere by installing on the wall of the junction box with the point o, where the wire joins.

A
Alexander ZM 17.02.20

Abbat76
Yes I do it purely to complete the quest you put the bike started, which was then demolished along with energetikom
And about the original generator I remember when quest was)

B
B0ND 17.02.20

shit fucking connected the terminal to elektrichestvu and to the simulator and the terminal 0 of the emotions initializing..

D
DRON2141 17.02.20

nodo
of enter click

D
DrAgon_steel 17.02.20

... and when this motherfucker blows up the bike covered all generators