3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eightbitcat 17.02.20 09:06 pm

Help to optimize the Assembly! (Fallout: New Vegas)

Hi. Please tell me how to work this build on my pitch (i5 4460, GTX1050ti, 16GB)
How to improve performance in General? (in addition to the NVAC and FNV 4GB Patcher)
and whether manipulations with the settings of Fallout_default.ini, which wrote on the web site?

Assembly
СпойлерNMCs Texture Pack (medium?)
nevada skies urwl (sky + weather)
Interior Lighting Overhaul (Lighting)
EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements (HD effect)
Weapon Retexture Project (HD guns)
Wasteland clothing Hires retexture (HD Bron'ka)
Fallout Character Overhaul (s)
DYNAMO ENB (medium?)
Fallout: New Vegas - Project Nevada
What presets mods do you recommend to choose?
Thank you.
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Royal_Raven 17.02.20

Use Wrye bash and Loot, these programs optimize the modifications. The system is too good for this game, but the game engine does not open up the capabilities of the graphics card and RAM

e
eightbitcat 17.02.20

Leha520
Yeah, okay, thank you. I'll keep digging.

d
darkster 17.02.20

Leha520
Don't need to use Wrye bash and Loot !!! Need Wrye bash to create a Bashed patch if plugins change the same thing in the game... Only: Draft Nevada put last in the queue, and for it I need patch compatibility with EVE.

R
Royal_Raven 17.02.20

darkster
Don't need to use? Who told you such noodles are hung? Wrye bash , except that create a bashed patch, has a number of other equally useful functions. For example, optimization and identification of incorrect modifications due to their incompatibility with some mod. Loot and puts modifications in the correct order to get the best loading of plug-ins. The question of what you do not like these programs, and why are you so eager to protest against them?

d
darkster 17.02.20

Leha520
Honestly, I Wrye bash is almost never used, prefer to pick your plugins for compatibility in FNVEdit, and the settings to put in the ini. But in the Assembly there is nothing that should be optimized, and there is no plugins that affect the same. The only thing missing here is a MCM for Project Nevada and NVSE for both plugins. Well and full of happiness NV Stutter Remover to remove MicroProse in the game engine and be sure FNV4GB if you put large texture...
About Loot and Boss, they are not a panacea. Though the library plugins in Loot is quite large, but half the mods he does not know! From personal experience: the last set MCM, and only after Project Nevada with replacement of all files, first put the NVSE.