3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
r545n 17.02.20 09:06 pm

the problem with the sandbox editor 3 (Crysis 2)

Hello everybody I have a problem when installing the sandbox 3 editor. Almost at the end of installation it writes me:The Crysis 2 MOD SDK requires a full installation of the game Crysis 2, updated to patch 1.9 The installation of the Crysis 2 MOD SDK cannot continue and will now quit

tried to translate with a translator but could not understand

rocked the other pirates but it didn't help were all the same
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Rifleman 17.02.20

Try download from here: http://russian-mods.oxnull.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=443&p=3508#p3508
This version is officially free, about others I do not know.

r
r545n 17.02.20

Mr.Rifleman
and there it asks me a password and username when you run the editor. What do I do?

r
r545n 17.02.20

Prince_Clark
person you're a little late with the answer. I was like 2 years ago litsuhu bought the game, downloaded the editor and did what was needed. You got 2 years ago to write

r
r545n 17.02.20

Prince_Clark
I haven't run the editor but there is no such was not. The problem was only that I could not change the game world for example somewhere on the first level to cram Gauss. All basically staged, quietly imported but when I go to the modified map I have the game and there is some sort of error (don't remember what, now sireti not hunting) and after that I completely ignored the editor and indeed editors in General. Not sure when I'll take them again

P
Prince_Clark 17.02.20

r545n
I'm not talking about the editor, but about the game! I play , play and you the player is myself , I mean I'm attracted to before , you have to replay the battle by battle!

P
Prince_Clark 17.02.20

r545n wrote:
The problem was only that I could not change the game world
I too , was once in the editor I save the changes , and the game can't see them, the mod worked , but no change?
Or something under rugosa necessary to save, just a few YouTube lessons on Cryengine 3 ?

r
r545n 17.02.20

Prince_Clark
well, there is not only the need to survive. Just when you saved it you just save the map changes, the game will not be (with such crap faced in editors 1 krayzisa and farkraya 1 well and other editors) there should be a function of tipo import in game or something like that but for sure next to save/load. There you will have to wait a while to be imported (applied in game). That's just my advice to you is make a copy of the game or game cards, just in case, but it happens so here you have muddied the map and in the game go and you the game crashes immediately at startup of the changed level and to restore the level in any way, I had another game to pump and to take out the files needed.

And what about the lessons you check out the lessons on the cryengine 2 for the first part. They have the principle of operation of the editors is the same, it was pretty great owaisi editor but with the mistakes that you will have to come out (and they will and not one but many) you're going to have to figure them out myself because the Internet will not find anything on errors. I have many editors I've tried to search found nothing, had to think what the problem is and to understand but the truth clarification took a long time but now I now have a lot of experience in correcting errors ehhehehehe)

r
r545n 17.02.20

Prince_Clark wrote:
I play , play and you the player is myself , I mean I can see things in front of
honestly never had such a hint was not that. The game worked fine, only took off when I changed the damage of weapons and CeTO bore