3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mamosha 17.02.20 09:07 pm

For all who have a problem with the network error 000400004 and NAT! (For Honor)

For all who have a problem with the network error 000400004 and NAT!

You need to open on the router the following ports:

Uplay PC:
TCP: 80, 443, 14000, 14008, 14020, 14022, 14027, 14028, 14043

Game Ports:
TCP: 443, 80
UDP: 3075, 3074

How to do it:
1. First you need to know what your IP.
1.1 Press WIN+R in the window, enter cmd.
1.2 Write ipconfig we are only interested in the IPv4 address
2. Be opened in any browser, the admin panel of the router (most likely 192.168.1.1 or the router is written in the entrance to the admin)
2.2 all will be different (for Russian, I think will understand, in English the bookmark is the type of Port Forward)
2.3 an example of Adding ports - Ext TCP Port 80 Int 80 Int Port Adress the one that you have in IPv4 (UDP all the same only instead of TCP select UDP)
2.3 Only 80 and 443 are written separately, the others can be prescribed so - Exp TCP Port 14000-14043 Int Adress of the IPv4
2.4 Check the 443 and 80 ports via 2Ip.ru or any other service (ports 14000-14043 will still show that closed, this is normal)
Go in the game and enjoy a green NAT and fast selection of games.

P. S. Instead of TCP, you can choose Both will work too.
19 Comments
Sort by:
v
vanyok23 17.02.20

I have for you a candle in the Church will supply, for your health.

_
_Y_ 17.02.20

In Windows defender added rules for ports in the incoming and outgoing connections. Did everything according to the instructions in the router. When checking for IP2 still says that ports are closed.

M
Mamosha 17.02.20

Guys I do not know all the rules, this is what I wrote many problem, it's just ubisoft support answered, so decide.

C
ColonelJason 17.02.20

I was helped by the following:on gdovka f660 gpon enable DMZ nat planted!

a
a_noob_is 17.02.20

I have in the settings of the router comes. I tried different browsers. What to do? Router Ericsson t063g

A
AlexeyEnot 17.02.20

Added ports. Check but still closed. I don't know what to do. even NAT green hard to find players. what to do?

F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 17.02.20

guys, the fact that sometimes the provider closes the ports and gives you gray IPS, for your safety from hatskerov. call provider and ask them to allocate you white IP, of course not for free but for a nominal price. then you will be able to open ports and manage NAT))

S
Scaevus 17.02.20

My God, how much we can procrastinate this open ports in the router but if I say no router, and firewall, and even disabled? nothing here will not do, though th you open it. Why do you write FOR ALL when it nifiga not for everyone, but for the lucky ones who have randomly found that the required ports are open from your provider. Anyway, what you wrote is an exact copy of the first ссылкb Google on demand"strict NAT.

S
Scaevus 17.02.20

maksik.ussd
because you can have eg 192.168.0.1 and not 1.1 the author simply wrote all....

D
DimakSerpg 17.02.20

AHAH! Finally! Something poked, prodded and NAT was green! I do not understand how, because the ports I have opened a hundred times. I have a pair of modems, Intercross and TP link.

Before that was yellow NAT. Trying to track what's driving it, it again became yellow, something I did not understand. It never was green.

So.. he's green again. Decided to re-enter the game... AI, he became yellow again. To track what configuration changes have influenced it. That kind of nonsense?

UPD: After you have configured both modem and turning off DHCP, on the same modem, on the other. Trying to enable DMZ. Tuning the lo, this way, I only brought the Internet down. Had to reset the main modem Intercross. Main because I have MTS Internet. And a network Cable connected to it, and from it a cable to the TP Link, I bought it only for the stable distribution wifi and accordingly from TP link is also a cable to the computer.(wifi by the way and really stable, never fall for the year)
After resetting the main modem, I didn't touch anything at all. Nothing was set up. Run the game and see the green NAT. Restarting the game I still saw green NAT. Writing this message, I decided to once again restart the game and saw yellow NAT, however I have not changed anything. Apparently its color depended on the number of players. Because at that time the game was 40K.

a
a_noob_is 17.02.20

Scaevus
Also not comes. What are the other options?

S
Scaevus 17.02.20

maksik.ussd
at the bottom of the router there is a sticker, look there or Google use

a
a_noob_is 17.02.20

Scaevus
And he signed? Mac address? Or ONU serial number? There is nothing like cziffra with points.
In short, googling is not how not to go.

S
Scaevus 17.02.20

maksik.ussd
write in Google the model of your router, there should be all sorts of instructions its address on-default.

z
zamutil 17.02.20

don't know what just did, what ports did not open, only not prescribed, NAT never turned green, even yellow and thanks for that!

F
FROST747 17.02.20

People there is a topic I have a 3G modem MTS NAT yellow . but if you run the game off the Internet ( in my case disable the modem from the computer ) then enable NAT will be green ! But nothing is because the error 0004000004 as climbs and just ! try maybe someone will get lucky better!

G
GRENDIS 17.02.20

red burning and everything to do PPC

21IKEN 17.02.20

I have the ZTE website and there is a different written. What to do ?

A
Av3 17.02.20

NAT green, but still gives osibo