3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wwwsmile 17.02.20 09:07 pm

The problem with the collection of 4 feathers of the eagle (extra mission) (Far Cry 5)

When I get to a given point, see 4 of the pen in the socket, but I can't writes no space, but the backpack is empty....
How to overcome this misunderstanding ?
thank you for the answer !
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikola1957 17.02.20

There are different glitches... if the game is on the PC:
1. Check the discs the PC for errors
2. Cancel the job.
2. Reinstall the game.
Scrambling still have again..

r
romma793 17.02.20

will have to hunt...

B
BlackDoomer 17.02.20

And in backpack perks and other pouches for the skill points took? And the fact is that if a pouch is not, then the clogged backpack of ammunition and nothing to take.

N
Nikola1957 17.02.20

BlackDoomer wrote:
And the fact is that if a pouch is not, then the clogged backpack of ammunition and nothing to take.
Does not happen. The backpack is a limited number of places for items of each item - but there are no restrictions on the total number of objects of different types. As for quest items, there's always room, Yes they don't seem to always and in a backpack-that get.
If the computer somehow pull, of course.

w
wwwsmile 17.02.20

Nikola1957
That's it, and didn't want to do (already thought about this option). Here I think I have a version of the game 1.4 1.5 if I put the saves catch up ?
BlackDoomer
It's all there in full....

N
Nikola1957 17.02.20

wwwsmile
Saving should work, but in what place will load the hero?

B
BlackDoomer 17.02.20

wwwsmile
Then there is still the possibility that on the way up missed or failed (glyuknula) checkpoint of the route. And the program thinks you're not reached. I have these feathers in General helicopter flying, so had to go back and fly over all of the control waypoints.

N
Nikola1957 17.02.20

BlackDoomer wrote:
Then there is another option
Yes a lot of variants... but to climb the new. At least with a cat, even with a helicopter...