3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
makc11021992 17.02.20 09:07 pm

Bilianska trade and the Royal company - whether it is possible to go both branches? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Somebody already started to pass their quests? is it possible to both branches or is there, as with dozens of knights and how I did the first assignment for one fraction of a second refuse!?
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
davildante 17.02.20

Quests of the company, trading of the faction of Amala, Queens and pirates in some places, for example in contact with the island of slaves and the explosion of a powder warehouse. So complete all quests for all factions fail. And if performs quests for the pirates help the girl, whose assistant you killed Bo that old black pirate who helped you find this assistant, though it seems a nice old man but he's full of shit!!!

H
Hevel 17.02.20

Question about quests Vilenskii of the company.
Is it possible the quest where you have to help the slavers to do so not to help them and not rasplevatsya with the company? And after, read the next kV is possible to change the Director, should I do it?

c
camry125 17.02.20

I think both branches are traversed uniformly.

H
Hevel 17.02.20

There's like Dozens of other factions in the first part, up to a certain point it seems to be possible to be friends with everyone, and then asked to choose.

m
makc11021992 17.02.20

davildante
Sometimes!? I first gave Valiancy quest to find the pillars of Adra and Ruuti to prevent the first to do it)

H
Hevel 17.02.20

Whoa-whoa spoilers endings! What other options are there?

c
camry125 17.02.20

Jewel
it's not spoilers about the endings, I've still the game is not over, just in one of the quest Eotas tells its purpose, according to him, I roughly defined what you want to stand up for AOTOS and go to the end because I personally want, and it will actually I don't know.

N
NightHawkreal 17.02.20

makc11021992
Rauti satisfied with both, because GG produces interesting information.

M
Moron Dark 17.02.20

there are 4 sides!
Spoileron (Queen)
Principe (pirates)
Wilenska shopping
Royal company

m
mailivan 17.02.20

Moron Dark
Complement a little bit))
Spoilergate in the final
Ouen (Queen) (Summoner of water)
Principe (pirates) (Ghost ship)
Bilianska trade (teleport)
Royal company (ship, submarine)
Also found a fifth way.
Spoilertastic(undead). (gives your fleet of undead in the final if agree with him and conclude the deal.)