3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sana9056 17.02.20 11:05 pm

Quest \"Monastery\" - not eligible (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Guys, chase Monetare, and still can not pass.
Heard you can hack in the library, wardrobe and steal the book, and then steal the blade.
But I have hidden the murder and burglary are not very pumped.
Maybe someone has already passed. Share tips on how you can get this quest at all?
35 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 17.02.20

sana9056
Also there is, if the break is not pumped, as I have, that it is necessary to pull the key from the Abbot or a librarian, but I have not pumped and pickpocketing, so complicated, plus the guards firing if it will come out somewhere in the afternoon, the only option is to wait until night to act.
PS. Holy - roller ...
The worst SPOILER!Anthony

A
Analius 17.02.20

I did
deafened there the main bald guy,took the key from him
I opened the door,ran out of the temple,called the horse,took a sword
killed the priest and all mission accomplished

s
sana9056 17.02.20

Bye so easily?!
AGAS, so it is necessary to find a way to kill Anthony...
Thank you people! Analis
Muskrat

P
Pavel Pushka 17.02.20

I have a bug,not loading the cut scene when the fire was lit\lighthouse

V
Vyxyxol 17.02.20

sana9056
I did: waited for the night, robbed of all the sleeping monks, respectively, rocked the skill of pickpocketing, broke open all the chests in the cell, swung the hacking. The monk-librarian stole the key to the cupboard of forbidden books in the trunk found the dagger (and the hacking burned sleeping around, but I had time to hide, so the consequences were not), went to the library and stole books out there (along the way there met the Siskin), climbed to the room of the Prelate, stole the key from him from the monastery, climbed into the cellar, thumped with the guards, took the quest for a cask of wine, missed morning mass, otbrehalas a book Avicenna in the morning gave Neves. I pass on, if possible without too much bloodshed.

s
sana9056 17.02.20

Paul Rack
Try to boot before?

s
sana9056 17.02.20

Write anyone interested in what I did.
In General, a couple of days running around in the suffering of the monk, and under the library stealing food. All that was, plus a couple of pitchers steal.
Then he went to the monk, who sells lockpicks, if anything about it can learn from the monks in white. Supposedly those who you are.
Then took the pick, nutrineal hacking at everything. All sleep upstairs where there is a box with a very complex type of hacking, there is a dagger.
Took it while everyone was sleeping was terkol Anthony and took from that bone.
Then ran down again and Tyrol one pepper, for run to find the key I didn't mean for this was in prison for 10 days. Quest walked.
Are the pies.

V
Vyxyxol 17.02.20

Gentlemen, the pages of the book all has anybody found it? Until 7/10, sort of, more did not come across anywhere in all the obvious places and collected, even in the chests.
---
Made a 9/10, where the last God knows clambered all you can, all chests opened, and just lying somewhere, like a library, not across.
---
Found all missed one chest on the first floor, in the corner, to the left of the entrance to the Church.

s
sana9056 17.02.20

Muskrat
Nope, I'm half the quests in the Monastery pissed away when he ran.
A couple found in the library, one near the alchemy lab. One in the yard lie.

V
Vyxyxol 17.02.20

Does anyone know where the book is where you need the blood for soup to write? Get along everywhere in the canteen, found nothing.

L
LeGioN-67-5 17.02.20

Muskrat
I left the table with a sheet of paper, making E and everything is OK. Then in the morning, 4 hours on the same table lies a bag of blood, but be careful, at this time there constantly walking monks of the plates.

V
Vyxyxol 17.02.20

LeGioN-67-5
Thanks, missed it because was looking for a book.

R
Ruslinio 17.02.20

I pass this mission already 7th hour.
I don't understand, but how can I solve that
Spoilerthe priest. Can you just go and kill him without proving that he is a hypocrite??
He me does not want to poison, so I used blood, etc.

-------------------
I was poisoned and told to look for blood. I put the blood in the list, but at 4 am it wasn't there. Where is the blood??
-------------------
I got the blood, what's next? Then what? Tell us who was the same way.

s
sana9056 17.02.20

Ruslinio
You can easily kill him while no one sees. And that's all. Do not forget to take away his bone.

V
Vyxyxol 17.02.20

Ruslinio
The blood will be in the same place, better wait for night and go in there, so 100% no one will see, and in the morning there the monks often come.
---
I finally finished the walkthrough of this quest on the way to the minimum of victims, the Priest was taken to riteriu in Rataj, pre-smack in the face because he refused to go and attacked. Dice, by the way, has not received, at theft too, they are not present, he would not kill him, so how it will happen with the bandits don't know yet.

R
Ruslinio 17.02.20

If I kill him in his sleep with a sword (buy in town) and I have no skill secretive murder, then I will burn the rest of the monks and then the guards come. Where to take your loot?

--
And what if I kill him, without bringing to riteriu?

V
Vyxyxol 17.02.20

Ruslinio wrote:
Where to take your loot?
The same place where it was left when entering the monastery.

R
Ruslinio 17.02.20

Guys, if I don't have bones, how do I prove to the thieves that killed him?
I took it richteri, and the lock leading to the Holy complex ( I don't hack )

R
Ruslinio 17.02.20

Mission passed! It will be enough to give them a pittance. ( to say that he had not found the bone playing )

V
Vyxyxol 17.02.20

Ruslinio
It doesn't have them in any case except murder, I opened the door and searched it.