3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zukachimoto 17.02.20 11:07 pm

What processor does a game need? (No Man's Sky)

A little background...
Iron:
CPU: Intel Core i5 3450
Video card: GTX 660 2gb
Operativka: 8gb
System: Win10 pro

The game is very slow on any graphic settings.
All sorts of hints type enable triple buffering, disable gsync etc does not help at all (even a mod called NoFadeFPSBooster).

Decide to buy 6gb GTX 1060 (in fact, just for the sake of this game).
Stick a card all games on ultra and FullHD flying start Domanski - fps like the rules, but now occasionally there are some palaivana like control keys podpalivajut. And all this is only on the planets, different - different, somewhere more, somewhere not at all slow.
Watch dispecer task, and then the process namenska otzhiraet 70-80% CPU flashes to 90-100% in these lags. Not the GPU, namely the CPU.
Complain about it to friends/acquaintances, I notice that the RAM is not enough and this may be the result of swapping.

Taking eggs and will in a fist, buy more 8 GB RAM, right now I am namenska..
After adding RAM does not change the result completely.
Here is a picture

And it's all on the same minimum graphics settings.
On some planets just hell especially hate when guards are attacking, and it even is impossible to get, because the cursor for mouse does not have time, everything happens in spurts.
And all say that Ipatovo head should be enough for any game, but you're in trouble.
What, all the way, the problem?
26 Comments
Sort by:
Q
Qqqs 17.02.20

Video card: GTX 660 2gb - problem.
Pasaman with gastronomy vidyuhi NVIDIA 3D

S
Setesh 17.02.20

Qqqs wrote:
Video card: GTX 660 2gb - problem.
he wrote that on 1060 replaced

d
dimontok 17.02.20

Disable integrated graphics.

T
Tdante 17.02.20

Well, as it were, the optimization is so-so. But. Most likely stumble Prots on the boot disk.
Increase the paging file (as if it stranno sounds with 16 gigs) or purchase an ssd will help. I myself have almost the same basic configuration, but there are SSD, do not have this.

Z
Zukachimoto 17.02.20

Tdante
Because the paging file is created on the screw and begins to work if RAM is not enough.
What about SSD haven't thought of. SSD is, but it is the system and all the software, the position is filled. I'll try to release and to move the game, thank you.

M
Misha Mishin 17.02.20

Tdante
SSD doesn't help much and pumping too

S
Seyberling 17.02.20

Zukachimoto wrote:
Decide to buy 6gb GTX 1060 (in fact, just for the sake of this game).
I told you that this madness?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 17.02.20

Seyberling
Crazy is when for Witcher 3, I bought two gtx 1080))))) to play at maximum settings in 4k resolution with 60 fps and higher!)
In General, insanity is to buy the i9-th cent like my Chinese korefan!)

S
Seyberling 17.02.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Yes)

S
Setesh 17.02.20

Zukachimoto wrote:
Because the paging file is created on the screw and begins to work if RAM is not enough.
not true, the swap file works even if there is an excess of RAM

C
COSMODISANT 17.02.20

Haven't played this game schA check download specially since I have the minimum salary, all flew I even increased the settings you're talking about is not clear with this configuration, you have the game from the monitor to jump out) I have a AMD 860K vidyuhi 4.4 GHz GTX 750 Ti and 8 gigs of RAM 2133 MHz

C
COSMODISANT 17.02.20

I downloaded the game but everything changed about the performance, however, is loaded in full not percent. and vidyuhi at 100% and RAM hard as I basically expected, and previously had the priority on the graphics card, need to change it percent slightly more than 40%, the download is completely at the minimum salary

C
COSMODISANT 17.02.20

And so the conclusion that you have with the system is not the norm, it is strange that you have a 1060 with some problems in this game, by the way I have a license do you? The toy became more interesting when the change none will probably play with a new interest is now weak fps even on minimal graphics I would have suffered!

T
Tdante 17.02.20

Zukachimoto
The swap file in SSD. And do not say that it makes it worse))

Z
Zukachimoto 17.02.20

Sites
Sites wrote:
not true, the swap file works even if there is an excess of RAM
And what for, if exchange rate data from RAM much faster than a swap file on the screw?
The RAM about 20 GB/sec, while the same SSD 400-500 MB/sec. And the usual hard and less.

B
BigInteger 17.02.20

Zukachimoto
Zukachimoto wrote:
And what for
Questions for system programmers Microsoft)

Zukachimoto wrote:
The RAM about 20 GB/sec
Well, someone and 60 GB/sec. Everything is system dependent.

B
BigInteger 17.02.20

By the way guys, worth buying?

D
Devil of PC game 17.02.20

Karoch, here's a tip: to Interrupt Windows (Windows 10 pro), download the program Reg Organizer, and Defrag Pro, make them clean the system.

Z
Zukachimoto 17.02.20

Allocated a place on Schnike, had them move the game...

That fucking happens, I don't understand.
When you start the game still like the rules, half an hour later somewhere that kind of ass.

By the way, I noticed that the game depends on 2 gig of RAM use. We can there is some restriction, and the game starts to miss these 2 giv, which starts crap?
Remember, like in fallout new Vegas, or something similar was what zhyrnye fashion did not get up. Was solved by removing the lock settings ekzeshnika via some clever software.
Maybe there is something similar?

M
Marseil 17.02.20

Strix GTX 1050
FX 8350 (8х4ггц)
8GB RAM
Personally, I have with the above listed computer. changing graphics settings also does not affect performance... I doubt that NMS could not slow down.