3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fester 17.02.20 11:07 pm

Gorge - how to open the door? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Someone opened the door if the entrance to the Gorge turn left instead of right to the tent with the entrance to the Trading Range and the refuge of Dalmao.
From what quest this door?
6 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 17.02.20

there's the tent, where the rotten ranks, somewhere else, the mutilated body with a note and the door to the leader, before which the guard spits a dope. no more doors like no. while the leader will not call a door it may seem locked.
but this is not accurate. maybe they're really two.

F
Fester 17.02.20

The leader of the other door.. Gorge have four deadlock - the mutilated body of a former vendor of contraband, something like a Bazaar where you can hear all sorts of rumors, guarded the door to the leader and neotrypaea the door about which I asked...

m
makc11021992 17.02.20

TSEMENTATOR
There if right from the entrance of the Gorge you turn left, you'll hit a closed door. Don't know what it is, maybe then the DLS will be way to open, or continue on the game for Principi)

p
pckot01 17.02.20

And how to get on the sacred steps? there are a lot of jobs , and in rikitake available only SIP and Wharf, on the remaining areas red locks

V
Vyxyxol 17.02.20

pckot01
First go into the throat, then from it to other areas of the transition opens.

s
skyskeys 20.01.23

Fester
I don’t know if it’s relevant right now or not, but I understand that we are talking about a door without a handle ?! In general, if about her, then you need to aggro a guy named Rust in the Rotten Row. During the fight, he will try to escape. You need to follow him. Next, a book will open with a quest guide. Well, there, everything is intuitive. There will be a fight