3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kerby966357 23.09.19 11:03 am

Missing interface (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good time of day. Faced with the problem, after the download is missing the whole interface (mini map, health bar, etc). Loading old saves does not help. Shutdown and enable the interface settings menu - the same. Version 1.12 GOG.
22 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 23.09.19

Yes it was the same.The interface is switched on and off with one button Claudia.Look.I quickly found

k
kerby966357 23.09.19

[Denis]
Thank you, in the evening of course will try, but can you remember what button))
Well, maybe someone else has any ideas would be what with this trouble to do??

[

kerby966357
Honestly don't remember,I at the moment on telly watched,not Claudia.Yes, quickly find

U
Udmurt 23.09.19

try it with or Hom

U
Udmurt 23.09.19

that, too

A
Assassins11148 23.09.19

In an extreme case, it is possible to look. Or even menu is not visible?

C
CurtiSRustY 23.09.19

kerby966357
If you have installed the F3 Hud Friendly

_
_JustPRO_ 23.09.19

[Denis]
the Home button ( where the Delete)

[

_JustPRO_
I told you that one button)

k
kerby966357 23.09.19

[Denis]
_JustPRO_
3101Diman
Thank you all! The problem was resolved with Home button

P
ProstoRoma 23.09.19

Help I have lost healthy scale'I but when I press LMB(left mouse button) it starts for a while and then again iseset.

W
Winche 23.09.19

Prostorima
Slightly necroposter, but saw that the Runet is full of similar questions and there is no one answer. And I just now started to replay the Witcher 3, got a similar bug and found the answer! If you have out of combat with full HP and without the poisoning lost the left part of the interface (the streak of CPS, wolf amulet, the selected sign, etc.) - this type of smart interface. Too clever for me. To wick it to tie in version 1.31 should do the following:
1. Go to the address installation Folder of the Witcher /content/ content0/ scripts/ game/ gui /hud/ modules
2. Find the file there hudmodulewolfhead.ws
3. Open it with Notepad
4. Looking for the following lines:

SetAlwaysDisplayed( true );
else
SetAlwaysDisplayed( false );

5. Change the last word in parentheses, so the result is:

else

6. Save, exit, run Vedmochka and enjoy life.

Still sometimes lost socket with mappings of all sorts of potions, items, etc. Is fixed in the file hudmoduleiteminfo.ws. He is at the same address, you need to look the same strings and change them the same way. Plus, don't forget, if you have any fashion are, then they too can have such files. Therefore, perform searches by name hudmodulewolfhead.ws and hudmoduleiteminfo.ws in the folder of the Witcher and make edits to all the files found with those names.

P. S. And, you can disable the rain, which creates a kind of gloom.
1. At installation Folder of the Witcher\bin\config\base find the file general.ini
2. Use a text editor to append the line DBGConsoleOn=true and save the file.
3. Start the game and press the tilde ~ - this will start the console without any third party mods.
4. At the beginning of the rain cause the console and write there stoprain without the quotes. Voila - a blue sky However this may not work forever, but only until the next rain, which will also need to cancel manually. But I have over 5 hours of play rain only 2 times going, so that is not strained.

I hope that helped someone :)

V
Vlad Erohov 23.09.19

damn,guys I'm downloading the game from the Zona I don't know what my version or something like that...I have no interface(just) tell me what to do and tell me this is the most easier!

F
Fredjik 23.09.19

I have the interface turned off the Home button

I
Il Feniksov 23.09.19

Guys, help.. in the game put the settings to max, and flew the Mini-map on the interface sehala in the middle(and was formerly on the right), displays the health also sahalo.. tried to change the screen resolution, the result is 0

D
DoctorCJ 23.09.19

Il Phoenix
I have the same problem looking for a solution, there is advised to change the scale of the interface, but I have generally not changed. Try it, MB will help you

A
Anna Shepard 23.09.19

Call of Chernobyl, lost interface. What to do??

M
MirrorLisa 29.11.21

If the HP bar disappears, the potion (glitch in the game) is enough for the witcher to take damage and everything will return, up to the fact that a drowning man hits you, or you step on fire.

B
Bignates 29.11.21

This crashes every time I click on inventory, alchemy, character skill, etc., etc.

N
Nurp 29.11.21

Bignates wrote: This
crashes every time
Well, as if the game is killed TO DEATH by mods, cheats, trainers, console. How do you get it, in general?