3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ardak 17.02.20 11:08 pm

The problem with the installation (Max Payne 3)

.I have here a problem : during the installation of the game max Payne 3 error unarc.dll returned an error code -6.And then changed the drive,changed the RAM,used a different system registers,it did not help.Three months I suffered and bought a new system unit,thought now to install and enjoy the game..Iiiiii on 86.4 percent of the installation again such h. it has already been tortured Nitsche not help.What are they doing?Please help!
21 Comments
Sort by:
p
porosenok4 17.02.20

Apparently you pirate Repack, the game is Packed with FreeArc archiver
1) download another Repack

w
wwwvoron 17.02.20

And you can potocznie.. I Have stuff like this. Installing the game: 1st drive 2nd drive; but with the 3rd somewhere in the middle climbs the window with the inscription:
Component: Max Payne3
File group: MP3_Dynamic
File: E:\data4.cab (E is the CD drive)
Error: data Error (CRC)
Of the options are only OK, and click everything disappears, like it never was installed.........
PLEASE TELL me WHAT to DO, play very excited.
Disk license.....

A
Ardak 17.02.20

Bought the license and no problems!Uraaa!

w
wwwvoron 17.02.20

I have a license! The first disc took was such garbage. Went to the store changed to a different but there the same thing.. don't understand.. HELP!!!!

-
-SlashuuR- 17.02.20

Here wrote that there was some kind of party licenses was a bat. Maybe in this case?

w
wwwvoron 17.02.20

Who knows... In the store I started to RUB what I have for sure requirements are not compatible or something like that. But my computer is gaming, and up to this disc, in easy bullet games.

-
-SlashuuR- 17.02.20

About the little system even if it is not stutter. The game is easy even on an ancient as mammoths systems. The store needs when you try to install on the computer and if they do not go, then swap disc, or money back. I have with Mass Effect 2 this was, the current game would not load. The disc has changed and everything is OK. However the game is set for 2 hours, you're there sprees to wait in the store. But will have to wait if you don't want to throw money to the wind.

w
wwwvoron 17.02.20

When I brought back the game I was pelted with questions, I asked them to install on work computer and see what happens. But to install the game failed because their computer was not enough space, I kind of believe in the word and changed to another drive which ended up floor garbage. I do not go there, I zadalbalsya to wait in line, sweated in the sauna and even hell from tech support was the scribe how slow. The money eventually flew, I still had 2 months to leave, and the check disappeared. In principle, figure with these rims, just wondering to myself - is there anything I can do, and how. In any case you feel that you have to buy a new disk this time in another store, Il others download the game and key to use for activation..

-
-SlashuuR- 17.02.20

wwwvoron
Download then anywhere license disk image, which is not installed.

C
Chef.Chelios 17.02.20

YOU FUCKING IDIOT, IT IS A NEW COMPUTER BOUGHT SHOBY INSTALL LOL NOW YOU DIE AND THEN YOUR MOTHER WILL BE BENT))))))))))

A
Ardak 17.02.20

Chef.Chelios
Into sosolik doing here?Is that your mom will be bent when you have to buy GTA 5))

w
wwwvoron 17.02.20

Tell me, at the end of installation window appears:

What does it mean?

o
olegik55 17.02.20

wwwvoron try to download a single web installer dxwebsetup.exe c official site http://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?id=35 and install it. It is missing the Directx files will not work and install. The main thing that the Internet was ,without it nothing installed. I understand the game you have pirates? And the error means that the installation does not see the file,probably some glitch happened. So the above method will help and it should work,good luck =)

w
wwwvoron 17.02.20

olegik55
Thanks for the help, earned a Hellcat. :)

o
olegik55 17.02.20

wwwvoron please, glad to help,play nazdorove ,good luck =)

t
tokarenkoaleksandr 17.02.20

Hi all. Help me , at the end of installation Max Payne 3 popping up a window. Unable to execute file: E:\support\vcredist_x86.exe. CreateProcess failed; code 267. Incorrectly specified folder name

S
Subaru MotorSports 17.02.20

tokarenkoaleksandr
Download vcredist_x86.

t

It may be easier to install another game ?

S
Subaru MotorSports 17.02.20

tokarenkoaleksandr
It weighs 4.8 megabytes.

t

2 years ago there was a problem with registration in Rockstar social club have not played, I was a failure with the Internet connection. Maybe today will turn out