3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAZAX9 17.02.20 11:08 pm

Both update pirates ? a new patch is needed (Far Cry 5)

Patch
10 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 17.02.20

KAZAX9
Not as yet will not parentlayout again with the new patch, although the updates usually occur in the patch files.dat patch.fat and FarCry5.exe which just need to perevarivat and may only work patch.dat patch.fat will not.

R
REDDSkilll 17.02.20

Not only that, the game sleep...l, so also the patch requires...Ah...La the youth of today.

S
SwedovSandr 17.02.20

REDDSkilll
And do not tell ))) Quite insolent

KAZAX9
Dear, the game is dressed DENOVO. Forgot? Rejoice that all quickly broke. Vaughn, Primal, still seems fine not Vamana

C
Crystal Lion 17.02.20

SwedovSandr
Primal made it to the end without problems. And even in 3D. Then I bought them. And again pereproshel.

r
robespier26 17.02.20

That the fifth is already hacked? And I fucking missed this news.
It is necessary to swing.

m
maxim3211 17.02.20

REDDSkilll
Already many times SAID - If you live in Russia, in the BOONIES, you have no runeta the PC is not connected to runetу any other circumstances surrounding. You not possible to buy El.the game version and have download packs. Think about why these firms are working and not blocked? Once each zakaulke to see the link, to end repack. The brain needs to think, not to write nonsense!

P
Princess_Darsy 17.02.20

maxim3211
Frankly I don't understand. If the computer is not connected to, as you put it, runetу, you as a user actually download something will be.

S
SwedovSandr 17.02.20

maxim3211 wrote:
If you live in Russia, in the BOONIES, you have no runeta the PC is not connected to runetу any other circumstances surrounding. You not possible to buy El.version of the game and have to download the packs
maxim3211
It's like??? after all, Internet is NOT...as they swing packs??))))))

K
KAZAX9 17.02.20

SwedovSandr
Thank you

s
svs1s 17.02.20

maxim3211
no runeta connect to inetu and buy)