3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mrZeeppo 17.02.20 11:09 pm

The tuning or setup of the car. (Forza Horizon 3)

Greetings.
Who can explain to the noobs how to properly configure the machine? Can someone clearly and in detail write out what, where, how much and why to turn?

How do you tune your favorite car game?

Yesterday went to multiplayer and was surprised fierce speeds many opponents (levels 500 and above, sort of), as in acceleration and in maximum speed. Played on S1. My gut feels that those types prosharenny tuning)
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
Game Tactics 17.02.20

I personally only balance to 170 brake set, and transmission in the 3 division in the direction of put speed. And it's all very detail and you're cherry-picking what you need more speed or acceleration.

m
mrZeeppo 17.02.20

I read and re-read several times the description. Still no examples, much is not clear.

v
v-hlam 17.02.20

People!
Please tell me
why do I have all the tuning locked?

Y
Yuriy Greb 17.02.20

v hlam
because the car Stoke

C
Corek 17.02.20

Could you tell me the settings for drift, that may useful to know)

H
Han72 17.02.20

Hi guys. Today I installed the Drift Horizon Online, and I can not understand where you need to adjust the gear shift, here I am driving in first gear but don't know how to switch to second third etc. all the buttons are clicked, but no result. I don't so where that it is necessary to configure?

M
Maksim2603 17.02.20

Yuri Rowed
How to (not)drain?

b
b4nder4s 17.02.20

Maksim2603
Install the related parts. If you want you to tune downforce put something on the car, the spoiler, change the front bumper. If shifting want to readjust - then buy the first car gearbox, then only will be available to customize.

mrZeeppo
And offline what opponents difficulty to drive? I began to win the Pro-Invincible only when completely switched to a manual transmission with the clutch. Much faster switches, respectively, and set the speed faster (playing on the gamepad from X one) and it disabled the ABS. Control is normal. The rest is all off.

m
mrZeeppo 17.02.20

b4nder4s
More than year passed from my post)
Pro on the pavement. On the road and in the DLC invincible pose.
Box choose the mood. I had a rear wheel drive car, be sure to include the traction control, otherwise S2 nezya)
In online for a long time not climb stupidly long and not profitable. I with bots much more experience and money you earn. As for tuning I've scored because they do not understand.

b
b4nder4s 17.02.20

mrZeeppo
))Yes, I have to date not looked. Sorry.
By the way about online lately is not even in session, just hanging about waiting for message...

m
mrZeeppo 17.02.20

b4nder4s
Weird. I have online always worked quickly. However, I for forafonov to climb normally, and probably many others, too.

Recently, it was a shame to take third place in the overall standings when 3 of the 4 races, came second on the 4th-in first. Passed me by one who is in the skid poverty passed, and while traveling to races plates drift. Oh