3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
william1992 17.02.20 11:09 pm

The speed of the AI players citerna (FIFA 18)

Guys, what is with this series wrong???
Why with each new part of the defenders team AI getting faster in spite of its real characteristics and age-based indicators, and the attackers of your team is slower???
Play as a leaver against Chelsea and Salah can't get away from Cahill. What kind of taskbar?
In 17ой career played for Portsmouth and took the submarine. At the start buying the young players and made them stars.
In the EPL the whole line of attack was with parameter speed = 88+, but in the match 36тилетний Leighton Baines in speed eats up my wingers easily.
I love FIFA and buy all the parts since the 14th, but 18ая last. On torrent only, until you fix it.
9 Comments
Sort by:
a
ars-fc 17.02.20

william1992
how to get people to buy packs with real money? that's right, to do so, so you think your squad is - not very.
In people, this phenomenon has long been called handicapom. It manifests itself particularly in online modes. And this EA will not fix

N
NecridPower 17.02.20

william1992
But for this there are settings. One way out. I determined the following parameters - level of difficulty Legendary, and the speed and jerk to my players, put 70%. And all Gud. Win consistently 1:0, 2:0, 3:1.))

N
NecridPower 17.02.20

ars-fc
You're right dude, why would you put a minus?

w
william1992 17.02.20

ars-fc
But I onli offline player. Why a career is to do?

w
william1992 17.02.20

NecridPower
Similarly you have to do, but this is not the case

a
ars-fc 17.02.20

william1992
scripts apparently through

N
NecridPower 17.02.20

william1992
Why, why then these settings exist? Try to look at it differently.

w
william1992 17.02.20

NecridPower
Can't. These settings kill the personal characteristics of the players and do all the same. It spoils the impression

N
Nevoeiro 17.02.20

william1992
the handicap is in offline career.