3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VerlA 17.02.20 11:10 pm

Subsidence fps (NieR: Automata)

Hd 7770
phenom x4 965
8gb
put the headlight mod, the guy from the video about the simple disabling global illumination fps Bastida to heaven and immediately, I stupidly did not change that ultra low..what am I doing wrong?
1600x900 at lower and lower settings in the game file..but nothing works, wtf?
as soon as you launch the game, everything is perfect..the game runs smoothly from 40 fps in the city in the desert in combat, but then you get in 1 battle animation, then fps goes down Wisde..help please Council
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 17.02.20

VerlA
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/nier_automata/sistemnye_trebovaniya_pc_versii_nier_automata-240054/

V
VerlA 17.02.20

Ryazancev
I understand that if the optimization is shit, you can write any requirements

Not oberdorla hd 7770 graphics card, and get 10 fps on all settings even with the low resolution oddity, given the fact that the game when you first turn goes well on medium settings
the question is why isn't it working headlights and lowering graphics, maybe I'm not doing something, so looking for help..and the system requirements I've seen, thank you

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 17.02.20

VerlA wrote:
as soon as you launch the game, everything is perfect..the game runs smoothly from 40 fps in the city in the desert in combat, but then you get in 1 battle animation, then fps goes down Wisde..help please Council
Bro, well, judging by your words, you just don't have enough memory. See you start the game, the memory is not loaded animations(particles, textures, etc. fights), you start to fight, it all starts over in the video card, but it lacks of memory is to process everything. Yes, it certainly is thinking out loud. I've seen people run on the integrated Intel graphics and played at 18-25 fps. Try freeing the memory before entering the game.

V
VerlA 17.02.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
and everything is off, I don't think a problem with that...in a tough game played at the minimum on medium high, always been able to find a compromise for a stable fps...this game does not work

4oKaBo 17.02.20

I farmod not friendly with Razer Cortex, working together, fps gradually decreases. If you installed Cortex try it without, that is, to fully close it (I even deleted), and not just not include it the chips.

J
JonDocker 17.02.20

VerlA wrote:
I understand that if the optimization is shit, you can write any requirements
I don't know what's wrong with the optimization. On 1060 flying game. Although giraffe 60th is not a top card. So not in the optimization business,and in the gland.

H
Hanzo666 17.02.20

VerlA
Well, let's say, FAR you set, and the function to turn off the global illumination turned on? That is, there is also necessary after the installation of FAR'a run game, created .ini file in the root folder (FAR.ini), then it, as I recall, the value of the global lighting edit, you did all this?

A
Agent Nomad 17.02.20

FAR only provides the ability to set the permission right, he does not worsen and does not improve graphics and he optimizan not affected, but in the game itself, but the requirements are certainly high, although my fps from 120 to 100 also sags in places out of the blue