3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hitomi Eiri 17.02.20 11:10 pm

Bugs in the game. Share, discuss. (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

In fact, anyone that has already run?

Will start twitching in a fit of the tail of a heroine, who in principle did not stay long, but twenty minutes infuriated wild.
Before the last gate to Valravn zaglyuchil left arch after lowering the bridge when you need to go through it a second time, nothing happened, had to run twenty times, fortunately, do not restart, it was gone.
I do not know the myth about the disappearing or not saving) but I after death, there is one unpleasant detail, the game hangs tightly.
42 Comments
Sort by:
r
rustamm 17.02.20

Hi! all went like clockwork and the license and pirates everything is fine I don't know .

m
magic_man 17.02.20

After the crow, when the day comes, the second gate will not open. Rebooting does not help

D
Demonyx 17.02.20

Hitomi Eiri
Also had trouble with the arch in front of Raven. Restarted, so as to extend from the checkpoint there for 2 minutes.

K
KsaKen 17.02.20

The bug with the fence in the room where after the destruction of the mobs you need to light a torch, walk up the stairs and use the rune on the floor, he just fades away, not go. What to do, how to be!? Restarting does not help.

S
Shipa45 17.02.20

KsaKen
Similar situation!!!

F
FallenGhost 17.02.20

Hitomi Eiri
Hitomi Eiri wrote:
I do not know the myth about the disappearing or not saving) but I after death, there is one unpleasant detail, the game hangs tightly.
The situation is similar. The first time helped only restart the PC, and the second failed after a couple of minutes to bring up the task Manager, which also hangs, but after a couple of minutes drooped.

H
Hitomi Eiri 17.02.20

FallenGhost
Yes, Yes, Yes, all one to one. After Loki trials went kind of dead where you have to run from persecution, nothing stuck. More did not die, so I don't know really cured or is it a one-time event.

A
Andrey Lutsishen 17.02.20

That how to deal with the bug, the higher on the written KsaKen who that already solved this problem ?

A
AxiDexios 17.02.20

After having bought a new sword and came out of a tree, fell through the texture and at this point the game is preserved. Now whenever you log in to the game the endless drop. I will try to find a savegame from this point

I
Iye Vice 17.02.20

I have an interesting game. Flooded FitGirl's Repack, installed it, launched - and only girl in cosmetic mask of eggplant staring up and ALL. Nothing happens. At all. Even the menu no no. Just noise music splash and she zyrkaet at the ceiling, or where there... Sho...
Spoiler

H
Hitomi Eiri 17.02.20

Iye Vice
There is likely have their problem to look for, maybe during installation something went wrong. Love skipat proposed by the game optional?

s
svxoma 17.02.20

A bug in which entrance locations to the God of Fire, where there is an illusion wall. Logically it should not start when there is no wall, and when you have to pass. I have Vice versa - when the wall is not let me. Seen on the screen. Nobody knows how to solve?
UPD: the solution of bug is not found, so started the game again on new game - it is not present

a
alanrose 17.02.20

The third location with the mysteries of the God of fire. There where a lot of ravens, if you exit the game and boot, the ravens would not be at all, nothing lights up, what to do - is not clear. Foreign write - restart the game, still say Stalker zabagovannaya game.

a
alanrose 17.02.20

Iye Vice
Look rogovskoy Assembly no I didn't get mine, only the game still bagovannaya, run, spend a couple of hours, come out and have to start from scratch like I had. It can be. One obzorschik set a unit the game because of the bugs, I'm well aware of, a piece of ***** was released.

H
Hitomi Eiri 17.02.20

alanrose wrote:
One obzorschik set a unit the game because of the bugs
It is not the bug was, he stupidly took the torch does not lock with the shadow and to the checkpoint so ran)))

F
FallenGhost 17.02.20

vitek500fly
Try:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/57ie/71oPb24sz

Hitomi Eiri
Huh, similarly, 1 1) In the same place no longer hang at the point of death.
Hitomi Eiri wrote:
It is not the bug was, he stupidly took the torch does not lock with the shadow and to the checkpoint so ran)))
Kapets. I did the same thing and now can not continue to pass.
UPD Passed this place, but the bug is the place to be. Helped the trainer and his feature on super speed, which allowed to come back and light the torch.

m
magic_man 17.02.20

the door after Raven. how to open?

t
teleport2387 17.02.20

I have after loading the game, in some places not desegregate texture of plants

H
Hitomi Eiri 17.02.20

FallenGhost wrote:
Kapets. I did the same thing and now can not continue to pass.
Kapets, I goof. KNOWING perfectly well about this feature, it is still not lit the torch, where it is necessary I'll go with the trainer. Shame just.

F
FallenGhost 17.02.20

Hitomi Eiri
hah) I thought such as I will be a little))