3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
luckyseven 17.02.20 11:10 pm

Ophir MAG (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In short, going through NG + before finishing the campaign mode , pass the stone of the heart. Stuck on the island after a shipwreck , barely unwound the lancers , but eventually die from a mage. Stupid not to really kill him. Quen does not hold in General,as it instantly knocks a hat well ansatae any procast. I'm 72,79 enemies. Load the save game and zakachivaetsja?
11 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fierce_55R 17.02.20

luckyseven
From all braski can be stupid to run away, will be back later as procecess they (Afirca and mage) are in the same place but already in the tent waiting for you.

l
luckyseven 17.02.20

Fierce_55R
understood-accepted.Thank you

R
RGC 17.02.20

Strange their only motivation. Oh no, a prisoner who killed our Prince escaped, after all, we'll deliver him home or not, depend on our honor and life. Although not care, put the tent, maybe he'll come back))
Would make a few points on the map where they can randomly throw you into an ambush. In principle, it is easy to implement and more logical. Although, considering how many little things in the Witcher worked, and you can forgive for this school

F
Fierce_55R 17.02.20

RGC
It would be interesting, but probably not enough time to work out.

F
Fishgrinder 17.02.20

RGC
Why not understand the motivation? Prisoner ran away, desecrated honor, do not go back home - kill. Put the tent, sit and think what to do ))

O
Oleg V 17.02.20

luckyseven
rock magic and more somersaults-wartow

O
Oleg V 17.02.20

Fishgrinder
a lie that they killed him there or to sea, he is drowned is not???

W
Widukind 17.02.20

RGC
Obviously, they remain on the shore as the ship is wrecked on the rocks and sail nothing. And to Charter another ship takes time, moreover the situation is complicated by overrev for the fact that they left translator audirac (i.e. Gunther one). Nowhere does it say that they stay because of Geralt, so everything is logical

F
Fishgrinder 17.02.20

Oleg
Impossible. First I ask evidence, the second honor.

M
Mama Stiflera 17.02.20

luckyseven wrote:
Stupid not to really kill him. Quen does not hold in General,as it instantly knocks a hat well ansatae any procast. I'm 72,79 enemies. Load the save game and zakachivaetsja?
Not to play you in Nioh and Lords of the Fallen

l
luckyseven 17.02.20

Stifler's Mom
I DS with my eyes closed was wounded.
There is not in this case,but the fact that there is no options to fight or avoid. I love him millimeter by millimeter,and a chance to get on vysotny magic is huge.
Have you hit,killed