3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 17.02.20 11:10 pm

Russian voice on the Goty version 1.31 A (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General, there is a problem in the cut scenes,NPC and Geralt is not telling phrase and have to read the subtitles and think about what they say in General what that pun.these phrases have been accelerated, although in some moments it looked at least funny,but at least it was clear about dialogue and what they're talking about.
The question is whether it is possible to return the voice of the old patches that would have been like before?
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 17.02.20

Litsuha or pirates? Litsuhe recently were all super.

c
cheezette 17.02.20

If the only version of the game to lower or include the English. voiceovers with sabami

911viper 17.02.20

It is possible to put the version where it was all about.=)

W
Widukind 17.02.20

I had to order the Elusive thief, where have you been the middle of the dialog Geralt and Doppler. Dopler says Enough to get into your skin to understand what you think and what you feel. Geralt then immediately says"However, do not kill. But not everyone is as conscientious, so you better go steal somewhere else. The meaning is clear that between these observations needs to be some kind of phrase Doppler about the fact that Geralt does not kill harmless villains, but it is no reason

J
JABA AZAZINA 17.02.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
as mentioned above, get better English voice acting with subtitles. compared to our it is just gorgeous. in any case, stocks do not, you are no accelerations or decelerations, and even more breaks

F
ForexBro 17.02.20

Recently also passed Goti edition and watched the same situation. All accelerations in Goti, and still remains, only more cliffs dialogues appeared. Here I can only advise to put English voices with Russian sabami.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 17.02.20

okay thank you all for the replies,I'll do the English voice acting will be supplied with Russian sabami,simple edition is exactly the same on the last patch breaks the dialogues
I have a license Gogh.