3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cyber.bastard 17.02.20 11:10 pm

Lag in Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello, in General there is a problem.
The point is that the game works fine, no flashes while riding, etc
But, you should go for a company motorcycle club / the hangar / transport warehouse ( if it is clogged ), garage in the house, then the game starts to lag, it becomes pretty uncomfortable to play.
The single also works perfectly and without lags.
Settings are standard, only the resolution of the screen is mine, and if it is to reduce, lag becomes smaller in the above described areas.
Characteristics of computer:
8 GB RAM
AMD Athlon(tm) X4 3.5 GHz 845
Nvidia GT 730 2048 MB
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tima Rakishev 17.02.20

cyber.bastard
it's either a percent or a card can't cope
big big load on them
just switch the computer on more productive

G
Golova Niksona 17.02.20

cyber.bastard
Then reduce the resolution. Your PC means does not pull.

M
Makar_AS8 17.02.20

I am confused there is only a video card and you didn't say what your native monitor resolution.

c
cyber.bastard 17.02.20

AS875_m9
What's wrong with her?
Native resolution 1680x1050
I do think that the case may be in the monitor, because it pulls normally only 59 Hz, with 75 already offset, and so on. But yesterday took the other monitor, which is 1920x1080 resolution, the result does not change, although in principle the picture somehow looked better now.

T
Tima Rakishev 17.02.20

cyber.bastard
and here the monitor?
the monitor does not depend
PC update

c
cyber.bastard 17.02.20

Tim Rakishev
PC and so new, and update it just because of the fact that the lag in those places where I go once a day and the maximum for half-hour spurts? Well, not really)
I ask because maybe someone has the same problem was, you never know, if the only problem is that the percent can not cope, then I realized, is not fatal, the game itself is working fine, what single, what online, just like I said, these places.
Then the question is, is it possible to connect the 2 percent? because my old PC is still in the box, probably would have helped the connection.

T
TeT9xMoT9 17.02.20

cyber.bastard
connect the 2 percent? you have one question, is dumber than the last, or you're from some other planet, because this is the first time I read

c
cyber.bastard 17.02.20

aimwhKILLING
Litter of course, but I'm no computer genius, you know, that computers to connect for greater productivity

M
Makar_AS8 17.02.20

cyber.bastard
Connect percent it's something from the category of fiction, but to connect a video card, more like the truth, but of meaning with gulkin nose. Again, I was slightly familiar with the line of the GT series, but I think it is in your case the bottleneck is, maybe the chip can't take out the above points. For RAM all the rules and percent you have a little more than was on my old PC

c
cyber.bastard 17.02.20

AS875_m9
Well, maybe it makes sense to connect a video card, but according to you, if you sense less than nothing, is unlikely. Besides that vidyuhi from the old PC is the same as NVIDIA, only 320 GT, I don't think particularly help.

T
Tima Rakishev 17.02.20

cyber.bastard
Yes new it is new
PC is not the case in El Dorado take?
by the fact that he's just not really cope

c
cyber.bastard 17.02.20

Tim Rakishev
Lol well I kind of know better, new or not, because he's no more a year
No, not Eldorado)
Seriously? That is, in your opinion, he can not cope with the game just because there are lags in the enterprises and in the garage with the cars?