3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray_Wolf 95 17.02.20 11:11 pm

Daily challenges. (The Crew)

Category Short:
1) Earn at least 1 star main target for one attack and then hide.
2) Earn 200B for the clash, with just one combination.
3) Find a few unique landmarks.

Category Average:
1)Find among the debris a few details (I mean obliki machines, but how to do if I all these cars have already collected)
2) Find the terminal (the same question how to perform if all the terminals found long ago).

Category Long:
1) to Raise the level of any machine to 1283 (limit class SUV) .

Not quite understand in some tasks what to do if someone has already done or knows how to perform these tasks, asking for help. All the secret cars I have found, and all the terminals are the same, but the tasks which I have written above, again they mentioned. Maybe this is a bug or it is necessary to perform these tasks otherwise?
10 Comments
Sort by:
r
rez73 17.02.20

benchmarks, fragments and terminals you just need to visit again. even if they are open, it does not prevent you to go to the landmark( for example, to read again the info on this attraction) as well with the towers and the debris just drive up and all)

A
Aleksandr77701 17.02.20

rez73
On account of the towers, I tried to visit them, but the job fails anyway

A
Aleksandr77701 17.02.20

Gray_Wolf 95
Me too it is very interesting how to get

E
Energy Death 17.02.20

on account of the wreckage don't know, but the targets are visited and counted, you only need to see the video. and there carries a gun when tap on the task, we can only watch.

R
Rizvan Bagirov 17.02.20

I have about the wreckage does not work,all Packed, all items, click move sends to the headquarters, what to do?

P
Philaseraptor 17.02.20

Gray_Wolf 95
What about Make 200B for the clash, with just one combination of how to do it?

G
Gray_Wolf 95 17.02.20

PhiloceraptorТы just driving down the road, for overtaking, you get the bucks right? Just when you knock something, give dollars. Since there is written for the collision, you need to knock down and clean to earn this $ 200. I did this: Found dlinnyy wooden fence that is far away, and drove her knocking until he got the 200 bucks

P
Philaseraptor 17.02.20

Gray_Wolf 95
Thanks, I thought it was much harder)

A
AL5 17.02.20

Gray_Wolf 95
Do not know how to do this?

z
zloneo75 17.02.20

AL5
easy to leave from a pursuit with the cops with 5ию stars ( can be repeated)