3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Carelia 17.02.20 11:11 pm

The City Ringed optimization (Dark Souls 3)

Bought, installed, and you wonder, DLS is very slow,, so that there is a slideshow at times even the minimum salary, despite the fact that the game itself is quite average passed without a hint therein. I hope I'm not the only one, or is there some tricks,the shading and all that crap is already turned off. The lag in new Loka in the main game, they are not.
16 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rottan 17.02.20

I have no brakes. Not even a hint. The game that the first DLC, which is three times nice run.
PS I Repack. ))) 53-60 FPS.

X
Xantik156 17.02.20

In the scrap Heap the same thing above 20 is not

R
RGC 17.02.20

Weird. I also have no problem, is the same as the main game

C
Culebyaka 17.02.20

Similarly, without any problems.

L
Leonn_24 17.02.20

Yes there is, at times 20фпс sags, optimization is worse than in the main game and first dlc
but playing on the trough 6 years ago so not complaining
the game is very demanding on VRAM

Q
QUlCK 17.02.20

Carelia
In the scrap heap of lame optimization, and the city's already better :)

C
Carelia 17.02.20

clearly we Rashit to the next location

R
Rottan 17.02.20

Here is my video.

M
MrGrave 17.02.20

Comp is frankly not very much by today's standards(FX-4300 4 core 3.8, R7 370 4GB), played on the ultra, and DLS is in full openwork. Occasionally slipped drawdown in the scrap heap, but not critical. Below 30 fps.

r
renbu 17.02.20

Carelia
Dear, and You have any iron? I think that's the first thing you must specify in these topics.

M
Marty52 17.02.20

That feeling when, even on my ancient bucket of the game (and new DLC too) goes without any problems. It is now fashionable to start a new game on gland of 2007, for example, and say that there is an optimization sucks? Funny.

D
Devill666 17.02.20

as already mentioned above, the drawdown is only in the first location . as there because of the fucking angels must draw a lot of unnecessary area . after the first boss drawdowns will be no more

R
Rooough 17.02.20

I also have first row, but I think that it is because angels, as pointed out above, but as soon as the angels got rid of, the drawdown was gone.

A
Agent Nomad 17.02.20

the game in General slag rare, as in a HS you can play? Torrents rocked three times, tried to force myself to border, but then removed to hell, the game is miserable that for the graphics, so for the rest of

A
Admin_Mudak 17.02.20

All the lag disappeared
- Open the Nvidia control panel.
- Find 3D Settings, then look for Manage 3D Settings.
- Select the tab program settings and click Add.
- Find the file DS3.exe and add it.
- Make the following changes to settings: do adaptive Vsync, turn on triple buffering, set the maximum value prerendering frame 1, turn on partial optimization.

E
Erken_kz 17.02.20

Max_Sunmoon
Not helpful outside of the city. Where in the panel NVIDIA partial optimization? (GTX660 2Gb)