3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Master_Kyni 17.02.20 11:12 pm

A problem with one of the chests with blueprints (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

as I can not to master drawing the armour school of the bear in the location -> no man's land \ of Novigrad -> destroyed Bastion. The chest generally does not react, even at vidimce vision. Ka if it's empty, but the quest still weighs. How to be in this situation is, is there any console command on the drawing (not the armor) ?
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Teranaft234 17.02.20

https://shazoo.ru/2015/06/03/30594/gajd-the-witcher-3-kody-vseh-veshej-dlya-komandnoj-konsoli

W
Widukind 17.02.20

Master_Kyni
it seems to be drawing on masterful armor of the bear is not the Bastion of some kind, and in that cave where we Thalers saved from the trolls

R
Ruslan45 17.02.20

Look harder. Everything is where it should be.

M
Master_Kyni 17.02.20

Руслан45

As I near him did not jump, everything is exactly not there is a contextual change E open

S
Slimer91 17.02.20

Master_Kyni
Are you sure it's him?)

M
Master_Kyni 17.02.20

Slimer91
there are no more chests, and everywhere write that there are drawings for everything except the swords, that's just why I do all these things in different places was extracted

S
Slimer91 17.02.20

Master_Kyni
It is best in this case to score on a drawing and when you want to add a sword through the console

R
Rywlan 17.02.20

If the problem persists, remove mods and cheats if there. try to reinstall the game. Put here a save file, someone will try to pass.

M
Master_Kyni 17.02.20

Rywlan
about fashion is good advice, but so hard to not bother going (to pump, to throw the saves etc) just hurts my eyes don't complete the quest

G
GREENdeWild 17.02.20

The issue with the trunk the initial set of school wolf patch 1.60, the same is not illuminated and there is no context menu, the corpse of apology is, but the trunk never tried.