3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den_F0x 17.02.20 11:13 pm

Storm (This Is the Police)

People in the bottom 178 to place the soldier that Jack killed?
19 Comments
Sort by:
f
febll 17.02.20

Den_F0x
Also interested in this question, and tips there are many very blurred.

T
TheKAS09 17.02.20

THE STORM OF THE CITY HALL
About the balance of forces. I went against the mayor.
Snipers-one on the University roof, 2 on the roof of the court.
Divers-the pond and the Marina.
Dodgeball(can't remember their names)-one where the sewer hatch, the other behind the town hall.
Stormtroopers On the roof of city hall and one with the bouncer in the back of the building.
The commander of the Main entrance.
If not mistaken,so the sniper can't kill you during the assault
Author:nemsis94

V
Vanya Semenov 17.02.20

TheKAS09
and you can screen ? but it does not work

X
XenonRaptor 17.02.20

The restaurant was someone to attack? Witnesses give extremely vague advice, some contradictory.

T
TheKAS09 17.02.20

Ivan Semenov

Here,only one stormtrooper in figure 4

C
CleDeaD 17.02.20

Scenic would before storming puffy?

O
Oxyuranus 17.02.20

passed

b
byga6556 17.02.20

TheKAS09
Did everything as you said, you still die, perhaps those kills Sandy Varga, Church, car Thieves and Drug dealers need a different balance

X
XenonRaptor 17.02.20

Oxyuranus
A sniper still fired. Even the second time pereprohodil to put soldiers in the exact order(britcher from behind, attack from the front).

TheKAS09
Did not help, apparently determined either by decisions taken or even from the game.

b
byga6556 17.02.20

Assault for those who have tips all through the back (or those who cleared the town from all the mafias)
Spoiler

S
Sergik17051995 17.02.20

T
TheKAS09 17.02.20

XenonRaptor
Wow,this game is more then mastane than I thought,cool,cool)

C
CleDeaD 17.02.20

XenonRaptor
I also kill as soon as did not put....failed puffy?
zadolbali the ending...spoil the impression of the game

X
XenonRaptor 17.02.20

TheKAS09
Yes, that's a plus game. By the way in the assault of the municipality of the clues clearer)
CleDeaD
The ending is like the whole game - without unnecessary pathos and fairy tales. I expected such an outcome.
Sergey Tishchenko V.
This option came to me. The main thing to check with tips options of assault.

R
Razryvatel Pukanov 17.02.20

CleDeaD
What's wrong with the ending? Was hoping he'd grab Lana and they go to live in Hawaii? Do not confuse this game with a soap Opera. In Noir there is no happy ends, but only if it's not romantic shit, of course.

K
Krakozabra 17.02.20

The storming of restaurant employed, in principle, everything is logical involves all weaknesses known from interrogations. An underground passage under the canopy, a weak wall in the barn, the weak pillars of the tower, the best position hill, the plaster wall in the house. The restaurant is better not to touch, armored glass, grates, narrow entrances, a lot of protection.

T
Taras Suhov 17.02.20

A guide to storms - https://games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/shturmy_this_is_the_police_by_igorexamail_ru_mail_ru/?from=list

S
Sv. Dreyk 17.02.20

Krakozabra
Is your came, thank you very much!) Everything is logical, I was doing 1 to 1, but the weak walls of the crib put 2 Sturmovik. and not one at a time, eh. And will not count. Shatal :)

Z
ZloiChort 17.02.20

Oxyuranus
Also arranged and BOLT!