3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pin308 23.09.19 11:03 am

Map editor (Age of Empires 3)

If there are experts on the game - please help! As I can not force the enemy to creating with script editor,in the test mode of the card to move and adequately for me to respond. Tried installing the AI for the enemy -does not help! With the second part of AoE such problems nebylo! Maybe the problem is in the localization of 1C ? Thanks in advance!
17 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadim Andreev 23.09.19

I know,just found!!!

It is necessary:to put the start point AI in the city and voila!The enemy began to fight!Can load any AI they do something different but who knows...
My question:In the scenarios of the campaign features a Circle of Ossus,when you try to create for this nation a scenario most inherent of units available(no Guardians of the Circle) and kampanii they are(copied the script from the campaign editor),and there's another metropolis.How to change the metropolis and produce units?Really want to play the guard Circle!

k
kotkotleo 23.09.19

but where to put the point AI pliz tell me

t
tokey 23.09.19

The same problem... I Created a new map, and not vhodit to add and unit the enemy not moving. Map and everything was created to Gaia, and then he began to climb the preferences of each player, but still, blah, are in their centers... What to do??

v
vnekOnator 23.09.19

EDITOR SCRIPT??? I HAVE A LOT OF SCENARIOS.

D
Dr. VerSus [C NOVYM GODOM 23.09.19

There is need triggers.

A
Arthibald 23.09.19

where to download the script editor?

s
super-daniil 23.09.19

And I have in my created map can not move to the next era. I click on the mark 2 era, and she's not responding. What you need to do? help pliz!!!

s
super-daniil 23.09.19

And I have in my created map can not move to the next era. I click on the mark 2 era, and she's not responding. What you need to do? help pliz!!!

k
klon7788 23.09.19

Damn not pomogat,the AI is not working in their own script(

a
andrey4505 23.09.19

how to do kinematics

a
andrey4505 23.09.19

and animation unit

a
andrey4505 23.09.19

pliz tell me

G
Games-Lord 23.09.19

Boys and other textures, you can download the map editor?

f
forelZak 23.09.19

Hey!Guys,in the editor the map itself somehow increase?

S
Social Group AOE III 23.09.19

forel99
Can

S
Social Group AOE III 23.09.19

андрей4505
What to do?

V
Viratama 23.09.19

Arthibald
Click Settings and there you will see a button Script Editor. Download here nothing)