3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paul197rus 17.02.20 11:16 pm

The status of "untrusted player" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

good afternoon. yesterday finally I got unreliable player )
gave it to me for the bombing of the cars of other players. someone asked how long this is, so to speak, ban.. in the left corner above the map is written the time how much is left. gave me the total sum 2nd day.

but now a question arises - if a second violation is to be, how much will you give ?
will the period increase or not ? all anything, but who would have thought that the person 40лвл
personal car - identify in stock )) so she was face to me ))

and guys advice.. if you play honestly, you don't really like it on a server with cheaters ))
when you 74лвл, all pumped and earned by honest labor, and goes around you at least
4 tanks ( LVL 108, LVL 101, LVL 136, 386лвл!! ) is generally tin )) with your friends you can not play.. the common Fund, covered, for bands, for friends - not important. casual players not preconnected, as well as you to them.

PS: for those who will useratsya about what they say so I bought the car for 800 and I blew it up and I had to pay..
how many times have you blown up, always remove the money from me. apparently, absolve the owner when the fuse has no money.
in General, it is in life to buy a car with a volume of 3l and whining that has to fill it a lot and often.
79 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimka3991 17.02.20

Paul197rus
but now a question arises - if a second violation is to be, how much will you give ?
will the period increase or not ?

Will, writing in the social club, how much depends on the type of violation and number of relapses.

how many times have you blown up, always remove the money from me. apparently, absolve the owner when the fuse has no money.

And those who blow them present in 90% of cases

in General, it is in life to buy a car with a volume of 3l and whining that has to fill it a lot and often.

Well, Yes, if the server heap to empty Bank accounts now to walk?

P
Paul197rus 17.02.20

dimka3991
aceponate. in General, I think the nonsense with the explosion of cars.. there are different situations..
stand still stuck in a secluded place ( talking on the mobile for example )
and then flies Hu...plet 20лвл and knocks back ( and it is not a bastard was still to run ).. you follow him
and he, for example, in ammunition with the shooting hiding in the distance and stupidly waits to go.. there is a lovely stickers,
stuck, left ) saw the dot move on the map quickly - blasted )

actually, as someone already mentioned here, too, at first played quietly, was primary to perform the mission, etc.
with friends adequate, but no, all you want to kill everything chasing you.. now do
do not admit anyone. just in case )

shkololo them just spending on cars, etc. (the latter to zero the account ) and fun to blow them up ))))
and we what.. I don't pobudet from patishka ) but how much fun )) I really delivers when bad students
that after you have raced in an open start to the microphone in zahleb to cry ))

d
dimka3991 17.02.20

Paul197rus
stuck, left ) saw the dot move on the map quickly - blasted )

Probably the best mockery of Pindos, after the shooting from the tank)

do not admit anyone. just in case

Well, now I just have comrades who calmly passing by and they begin to cut back.

for which you initially raced in the open MIC start at running off at the mouth to cry

This is actually fun)

P
Paul197rus 17.02.20

dimka3991
you see, even you agreed already that crazy to ban for blowing up cars ))
I believe that it is necessary to ban those who can not compensate for the recovery. but if
there is, just pay for the repair - free. now the question is - who would read English well ?
email Rockstar ))))

d
dimka3991 17.02.20

you see, even you agreed already that crazy to ban for blowing up cars ))

Ban is not necessary to do either to blow up the fully paid insurance, even if left in a minus.
While this, as well as for the hospital will take money from the players I like everyone no one will be allowed closer than the shooting distance AK.

O
Oppa_Ninja_Style 17.02.20

The status of an unreliable player in the 24 hours given for the blow up 10 cars or 3 Liva of missions on a single server. If after obtaining the status continue to play in the same spirit, not going from the server to pour up to 48 hours and kick the machine.

And with impunity to blow up someone in a wheelbarrow, you can assign a bounty on his head - no insurance, no warnings.)

P
Paul197rus 17.02.20

OK, it's all clear now.. played with a friend in a closed ( out of respect he also povzryvali that would become unreliable =) ).
go on missions, racing. and now he was gone, I Packed a few boxes, a couple of vehicles pulled.. was 16 hours and just happened to glance.. added day..what the...

d
dimka3991 17.02.20

Paul197rus
Maybe even someone inadvertently blew up?)) Maybe old receipts reach.

P
Paul197rus 17.02.20

dimka3991
Yes, no, no one was blown up ) has started, the extra day is gone. apparently the glitch was.

d
dimka3991 17.02.20

Paul197rus
That they happen, I remember in the beginning offense they had.. then I Bought a good machine and there along the way me the police COP comes standard SMS tipo Take the car with a fine Park or it will be destroyed and then I catch an error that supposedly I got kicked out of a session... I Go to have all too late..

d
dimka3991 17.02.20

Me last 2 days given))

P
Paul197rus 17.02.20

dimka3991
well, Cho join together to hewing to the caps. Paul197rus

d
dimka3991 17.02.20

Paul197rus
threw the application in the SC, the evening will add on PSN)

P
Paul197rus 17.02.20

adopted ) headset have ?

B
Bombardirovschik 17.02.20

And I thought the students only in PC multiplayer,and for consoles only adult elite (well, at least, so said console gamers),but no,it turns out servers are clogged shkolotoy for most tomatoes....

P
Paul197rus 17.02.20

innervizionman
so sir, it is ! and You, the student, on what parameters people appreciate ?

B
Bombardirovschik 17.02.20

Paul197rus
Well,damn it,I just play,and live voices are so squeaky that I have the feeling that he was in the kindergarten group,and even each other in the air feces watery watered,there was one like an adult on the server,so it's a little stuck-they say what's your name,dobavila to my friends how old are you? the man said -I suck anyway,I'm off" and left the server,and I had to turn the sound off.Well, about inappropriate actions and say no -and then drunk in the feces,and under the glue and simply under your own stupidity people get a hell,hell,sodomy.

d
dimka3991 17.02.20

Paul197rus
And I have to be honest and did not try to connect)) Where have you seen that you can connect wireless.. and then I have a Jabra that is

P
Paul197rus 17.02.20

innervizionman
well, this is the most popular game, of course it all play. this was to be expected.
we play closed. basically four main part so to speak - 24, 25, 26, 26.

dimka3991
I also have a normal mobile phones from a Bluetooth headset, meaning is not seen to pay 1500-2500 is 630 rubles ))
translation headset in pairing mode ( press the call button and hold up as XS on your,
hold 10 secs =) ), in the settings choose advanced PS ratio Bluetooth, scan, add. further
in settings, choose audio input and headset output, either TV or headset ( headset suggest,
because the whole conversation is displayed in the headset and game sounds on the TV remain ) and the microphone volume ( 3-4 ).
and all ))

d
dimka3991 17.02.20

Paul197rus
OK, I'll try)

Paul197rus
You have a long time yet the status is unreliable? And then I have the evening off))