3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleksAleks 17.02.20 11:17 pm

The game itself is on pause [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

After installation noticed one glitch. Approximately every 15 minutes the game itself put on pause. Who knows how to fix it?
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bennedict 17.02.20

Try to do a file check

P
Porsche911GT3RS 17.02.20

Maybe the key was pressed, poured, and may have got a harmless virus keyboard. causes the Esc key.))) It is easy to check. In the other game.

A
AleksAleks 17.02.20

Porsche911GT3RS
This bug only in GTAV. I read on forums, the same crap was in max payne 3, many (I didn't have to mp3). While the answer is not found

M
Maksim_X777 17.02.20

Try to change the pause key

n
nominar 17.02.20

From usb all povydergivali and norms

A
AleksAleks 17.02.20

Maksim_X777
Tried does not help
nominar
I will try as I get home

c
chyduk 17.02.20

AleksAleks
Well, that solved the problem?

G
Ghost_N7 17.02.20

My first day the same garbage was then itself disappeared.

c
chyduk 17.02.20

AleksAleks
Now I read on the incentive that it may occur by any wireless devices wireless devices, my headphones are plutonia, tonight I'll try without them to play, if possible, accomplish your goal by the Way... noticed the sound when the game is on pause, similar to the one when the headphones are connected, thought it was the menu music, probably not the right thought..

Ghost_N7
Updated?

A
AleksAleks 17.02.20

чyduk
I read on the forums of max Payne 3 that the game be put on pause due to the fact that some service or process climbs to be updated and because of this the game is put on pause. Disconnected service, unloaded processes. It did not help. I found only one way to get rid of it. Cut off the Internet. I would like to find something better. All devices I have wired. Not exactly related! Today I will try to disable antivirus and firewall, see what happens

c
chyduk 17.02.20

AleksAleks
Text me pliz

S
Stas Kalishevich 17.02.20

If you turn the camera, (imagine that on the screen there is a cursor) and move cursor in the extreme corners of the screen, open the pause. It was during the game, for example, decided to shoot back, unfold the camera and opens the pause. Who faced and how to treat?

A
AleksAleks 17.02.20

чyduk
Found a way: in the graphics settings, disable automatically put the game on pause in the background

B
Bereznoybogdan32 17.02.20

AleksAleks
What to do help me in max Payne 3 constantly pauses prompt answer??????

A
AleksAleks 17.02.20

method written above. In max I haven't played in a couple of years

v
valera kovalev v 17.02.20

I have sonic mania this garbage happens