3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WiliDis 23.09.19 11:04 am

There is no Mouse cursor (Dungeon Siege 2)

Hello users site forum Dungeon Siege 2.
Installed the game after launch - in the main menu there is no mouse Cursor.
Tell me is there any way to fix it?
In the main menu the mouse does not appear in any way in the investigation did not reach the buttons in the main menu. Just - Windows 10 Pro x64
Took long the first part decided to put today on Windows 10 - no Problems, installed and started without any problems - all in their places, and the mouse cursor is also in place. But with the 2roy part that didn't work. Help solve the problem - I would be very grateful!
20 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xaarxus 23.09.19

Try to put compatibility with Xp, WIn 7 or no compatibility - it depends on what will be the default.
If you do not help prescribe the properties of the shortcut fullScreen = false

W
WiliDis 23.09.19

Xaarxus
It did not help.

S
Syntrax 23.09.19

In General, the problem sort of solved by installing the emulator from Frederico Dossena WinD3D, but after installing it on my win 10 pro x64 there is such a picture..:

PS - C Wind3d need to copy the files 3d9.dll, libwine.dll, wined3d.dll in the folder where is exe file of the game DungeonSiege2

d
danil1010 23.09.19

Thanks, the advice helped and had no problems. Spread this advice on)))

S
Syntrax 23.09.19

danil1010
I mean the Board with Wind3d ?
By the way if there are problems with fonts - you have to play through a Broken World
Just have a clumsy translation to tolerate, however, is a little spoils the whole

F
Fulmin 23.09.19

MHP
MHP you're my hero, this fairy I've found has helped and everything works perfectly. Give a link to an official source www.fdossena.com/?p=wined3d/index.frag Choose DOWNLOAD: PRE-VULKAN and then Download latest version

G
Guest 05.09.20

all you people dont know what you talking about the fucking game dont work no matter what you do it]s fucked up

G
Guest 05.09.20

all you people dont know what you talking about the fucking game dont work no matter what you do it]s fucked up

G
Guest 05.09.20

G
Guest 05.09.20

G
Guest 05.09.20

G
Guest 05.09.20

S
Syntrax 19.10.20

Fulmin
And which OS helped? 7-8-10 ?
Because I have a cursor though appeared on the menu, but when downloading should depart with an error of initialization of the video

P
Peirama 19.10.20

Syntrax
Windows 10 Home x64. And by the way I used the Dungeon siege 2 broken world version, which is with the addition. I don't know about the mistake. And an error when downloading a game or downloading a save?. Or when you download a new game? If you're downloading a new game, I'd like to download the K-Lite Codec Pack. Or in a pinch find the vidos in the folder with the game and remove them to the powdered hairdryer. But most likely the drivers mentioned above should help. And yes, maybe you can tell me. The problem with the cursor of course, of course, but 13 FPS still cut a little eyes, do not know how to solve this problem? I dug through the hole and tried a lot of ways, but nothing helped.

C
ChExi 19.10.20

Peirama
Well, did you decide with the fps?
I decided shorter and high fps and 1080p, generally works as I would like

such a method yuzai - set the game with high-res fix and fov-fix (did not install, on the rutracker enters the installer), I run the game through "fullscreen"false ""with a label or in the ine file), then through the proga on the screen (swings for free in Google) make the game frameless, and all - high fps, high resolution (usually so not interested but it works fine and looks good), shows the cursor and so on
It still has a task to run the game in a low-resolution game in 4:3 because I have a radeon rx570 game stupidly crashes if the zoom driver is included, and on geforce gt730 (laptop) the letterbox works but fonts are partly incorrectly displayed

P
Peirama 19.10.20

ChExi
Cool, I'll give it a try. And I specifically for this game separately Windys XP installed XD. And the FPS has become normal, but it still falls over time until you restart. But even when it falls higher than Windows 10. And by the way, I brought 10k and went back to the semind, finally burned.

T
TerryCone 19.10.20

You can also use the dgVoodoo2 vrapper. But in general it is better to do so:
1) Download Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World Steam Fix by killah from here:
Links http://pastebin.com/Gcg9qLLp
According to the above link, we select a link to dungeon Siege II (Broken World) Fix By Killah for both DS1 and DS2'Broken World (and even Legendary Mod for DS2BW!) in this case.
2) Unpack the downloaded archive and all the files from the Dungeon Siege II (Broken World) Fix folder are thrown with a replacement in the root folder with the game.
3) IMPORTANT!!! File reg-patch.bat copy to the root folder of the game! We start it on behalf of the Administrator, choose paragraph 1, then - again and choose paragraph 2. This will add all the necessary paths to the game on the roster.
I have a game earned with a normal cursor on the menu and with normal, not yellow, fonts. True, under Linux still had to use dgVoodoo2, but perhaps it is because of the DXVK installed in the prefix Vine.

j
joystick8000 22.02.21

I downloaded DS2Full Resha from the Internet, with a localization from zoneofgames.ru, there was no cursor on win 10,
I changed DungeonSiege2.exe and now there is a cursor, I took entries from Steam Fix by killah
Spoilercommand download
https://disk.yandex.ru/d / 6n3aTZkTLL0p9A

P
Peirama 03.04.22

joystick8000
So it's 2022 and I want to play this game again. I tried your file. The cursor appeared, but the aspect ratio in the game is square for some reason.

a
akimdi86 03.09.22

In the properties of the shortcut, add to the path fullscreen=false"Example: "D:Dungeon Siege 2DS 2. Broken WorldDS2BW_start.cmd" fullscreen=false".